APRCET Notification 2021 is released on 07.10.2021. APSCHE released the APRCET 2021 Notification and Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi is going to hold the APRCET 2021 exam to shortlist the candidates for PhD Courses. So, those who are going to study Part-Time, Full-Time PhD in the respective disciplines at the listed universities of Andhra Pradesh have to attend the APRCET Exam by registering for APRCET 2021 Notification. Various Seats are available and the Candidates who are having the qualifications as mentioned in the APRCET Notification 2021 can directly apply by using the APRCET 2021 Online Application. From 11.10.2021 to 07.11.2021, the Candidates are allowed to apply without any Late Fee for Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test Notification 2021.
APRCET Notification 2021 Details
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education|
|Exam Conducted by||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET 2021)|
|Courses||Part-Time/ Full Time PhD. Courses|
|Date of Notification||07th October 2021|
|Online Applications Commence Date||11th October 2021|
|Final Date To Submit Applications||
APRCET 2021 Notification, Application Form
With the APRCET Notification 2021, Information Brochure complete information can be known to the candidate. So, everyone can read the information and confirm whether they have eligibility for the Part-Time/Full-Time PhD. Courses. Then according to the specified procedure, the candidates can do the registration by using the APRCET Application which is mentioned below. Just by conducting the Written Test, the APSCHE will shortlist the candidates for the PhD. Course and will give them seats in the University based on the Course and marks. So, the candidates apply fastly for the APRCET Notification 2021 and be prepared for the Written Test.
|APRCET Previous Papers
|APRCET Hall Ticket|
|APRCET Answer Key|
- Full Time: Master Degree in the Concerned Subject with a minimum of 55% Marks.
- Part-Time: Regular Faculty working in the University or at the P.G. Centers. Faculty working in PG, Professional colleges having completed at least two years of service. This provision does not apply to Faculty teaching Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Humanities in professional colleges or Faculty/ Librarians/ Assistant Librarians working in affiliated degree / PG colleges and Faculty teaching Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Humanities in professional colleges having completed at least two years of service Or Faculty working in Polytechnic/Government/ private aided Junior Colleges/Schools having completed at least four years of service.
The candidate can select at most two subjects only while submitting the APRCET 2021 Application. For additional subjects, the candidate has to pay the additional fee of Rs. 1500/- for OC, Rs.1300/- for BC, and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PHC.
Only Written Tests and Document Verification are held by APSCHE to shortlist the candidates for the Part-Time and Full-Time Ph.D. Courses.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
What is the method to apply for APRCET Notification 2021?
- First, the Competitors must visit the site sche.ap.gov.in/RCET/
- Immediately, go to the Eligibility, and read the instructions.
- Then, all the candidates check the Information Brochure, Notification and understand the information.
- Next, go to the “APRCET 2021 Application” section and pay the Fee in step 1.
- Then check the Fee Payment status (Step 2), Fill Application, and finally print “APRCET Application 2021.”
|Official APRCET 2021 Notification||Download|
|APRCET 2021 Information Brouchure||Check Now|
|APRCET Application Form||Register Now|