- 1 AP Endowment Department Recruitment 2022 Details
- 2 AP Devadaya Sakha Recruitment 2022
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
The AP Endowment Department Recruitment Notification 2022 for 60 Posts of Executive Officer Grade-3 is declared by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission at the official website psc.ap.gov.in. The candidates who are willing to apply for the AP Endowment Department Recruitment Notification have to check the Advertisement for clear information. The AP Executive Officer Online Application will be accepted from 30.12.2021 to 29.01.2022 and the candidates are allowed to register only within those dates. But, the Last date for the fee payment is 28.01.2022.
The Contenders if eligible are advised to apply for the APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 in Endownment Department, once the advertisement is released. Till then the Applicants are requested to find the Qualifications, Age Limits, etc regarding the AP Endowment Department Recruitment 2022. By the time the Andhra Pradesh Endowment Department Recruitment is released, the applicants must be ready with all the documents to be for the registration. The Candidates are requested to follow Jobschat for checking the AP Endowment Executive Officer Grade 3 Recruitment 2022.
AP Endowment Department Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Executive Officer Grade 3 Posts|
|Number Of Posts||60 Posts|
|Category||Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh|
|Date Of Advertisement||28th December 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply & Fee Payment||30th December 2021|
|Final Date To Pay Fee||28th January 2022|
|Closing Date To Apply||29th January 2022|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Devadaya Sakha Recruitment 2022
APPSC Devadaya Sakha Application of Executive Officer Grade-3 is activated from 30.12.2021. If the candidates do not know how to fill in the AP Endowment Department Application Form follow the steps below and finish the registration for the APPSC Endowment Department Recruitment 2022 by filling the APPSC Devadaya Sakha Application Form. The aspirants who are willing to apply for this AP Endowment Department Notification 2022 also Pay the fee which is mentioned. Otherwise, the candidate’s application will not be treated as eligible as per the APPSC Endowment Department Recruitment Notification 2022.
Contenders, if you have any doubt about AP Endowment Department Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 just refer to the official notification, then you can clear all the doubt about this notification. Through this APPSC Endowment Department Recruitment 2022 60 Executive Officer Grade-3 Posts is recruited. As a part of the selection rounds, the candidates will have a Written Test by APPSC. Based on that Test Marks, the candidates will be recruited.
Candidates who are willing to apply for this AP Endowment Department Recruitment 2022 must and should have the qualification in the Graduation from the recognized university or board.
To Apply For the Andhra Pradesh Executive Officer Grade-3 Vacancy in Endowment Department, the candidates must have the Age Limit of 18 to 42 Years. For SC, ST, BC Candidates, the Upper Age Relaxation is 5 Years. For more Category Age Relaxation, the candidates visit the APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment Notification 2022.
The application fee details are provided at the official Andhra Pradesh Devadaya Sakha Recruitment Notification 2022. So, the candidates once refer to the official notification and Pay the Fee whenever the candidates are filling the AP Devadaya Sakha Application For Executive Officer Grade-3 Posts.
- General Candidates (Men & Women): Total Rs.330/- (Rs.250/-: Application Processing Fee, Rs.80/-: Examination Fees)
- SC, ST, BC, PH, Ex-Service Men, Families having White Ration Card: Only Rs.250/-: (Application Fees), Exempted from the Payment of Examination Fee
The Candidates are selected for the 60 AP Endowment Executive Officer Grade 3 Vacancy based on the Candidate marks in the Written Test.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification Round
Selected applicants will get the Pay Scale Rs.16,400/- to Rs.49,870/- as per the Government Norms which is offered by the Andhra Pradesh Government as mentioned in the APPSC Executive Officer Grade 3 Notification 2022.
- APPSC Extension Officer Salary: Rs.16,400/- to Rs.49,870/-
Andhra Pradesh Endowment Department Vacancy Details
As per the APPSC Executive Officer Grade 3 Notification 2022, the candidates can check the District Wise Vacancy as mentioned in the tabular format. For Community Wise Vacancy particulars, visit the Advertisement.
|Serial Number||District||Number Of Posts|
What is the process to Apply For AP Endowment Department Recruitment 2022 @ psc.ap.gov.in?
- The Candidates first visit the APPSC website psc.ap.gov.in
- Next, Open the Notification to the post of Executive Officer Grade-III in A.P Endowments Sub-Service (General / Limited Recruitment) Notification No.24/2021, Published on 28/12/2021 from the Homepage.
- Next, refer to all the information which is mentioned in the Advertisement.
- Then Do OTPR creation under Direct Recruitment if the candidate did not make it before.
- Further, they are asked to Open the APPSC Executive Officer Grade 3 Online Application.
- Then Fill in the remaining details asked, Pay the Exam and Application processing Fee as mentioned.
- Finally, take the printout of the Andhra Pradesh Executive Officer Grade 3 Application for reference sake.
|APPSC Executive Officer Syllabus|
|APPSC Executive Officer Previous Papers|
|APPSC Endowment Department Recruitment Notification 2022||Check Now|
|Online APPSC Endowment Department Application Form||Apply Now|
|Andhra Pradesh Endowment EO Grade 3 Application Extended Notice||Download|