- 1 APPSC Extension Officer Notification 2021 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
APPSC Extension Officer Notification is published by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission on the official website psc.ap.gov.in on 08.11.2021. The aspirants who are waiting for the APPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2021 can check the Advertisement and register if they are eligible. The AP Extension Officer Application Form is available from 18th November 2021 to 08th December 2021. The Contenders first check the AP Extension Officer Grade 1 Notification 2021 and know what are the qualifications, age limit, etc other details and finish the registration as fastly as possible by paying the Application and Examination fee.
This WCD APPSC Extension Officer Grade 1 Notification is the best opportunity for all job seekers. Only Women Candidates who are with the prescribed qualifications are only eligible to apply for the Posts. Only 22 Vacancies are available and more details can be accessed by the Candidate from the APPSC Extension Officer Recruitment Notification 2021. If the candidates have any queries while filling the AP Extension Officer Application they are asked to follow the steps which are given below.
APPSC Extension Officer Notification 2021 Details
|Name Of The Department||Women Development and Child Welfare Subordinate Service|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Extension Officer Grade – 1 (Supervisor) Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date To Apply||18th November 2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||08th December 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||07th December 2021|
The Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science / Bachelor’s of Social Work and Degree/ B.Sc.,(Hons.) – Food Science and Nutrition/ 3. B.Sc., – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry/ B.Sc., -Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany/ Zoology & Chemistry, B.Sc., – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany/ Zoology & Chemistry, B.Sc., -Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry/ B.Sc., Food Sciences & Quality Control/ Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry/ B.Sc., – Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry/ B.Sc., – Food Technology &Nutrition, Botany /
Zoology & Chemistry/ B.Sc., – Food Technology & Management
The Applicants to apply for the AP Extension Officer Notification 2021 must have 18 to 42 Years of age. Even the Age relaxation for the Reserved category is also mentioned. So, aspirants please check them.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age limit: 42 years
- For Ex-Service Candidates: 03 Years
- For SC, ST & OBC Candidates: 05 Years
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates: 10 Years
Aspirants who are applying for the AP Extension Officer Notification 2021 are required to pay the
- General Candidates: Rs.250/- (Application Processing Fee) + Rs.80/- (Examination Fee)
- Ration Card Holder, SC, ST, BC, PH, and Ex-Servicemen: Rs.250/- (Application Processing Fee)
The selection of the applicants for APPSC Supervisor Notification 2021 will be based on their performance in the Written Test.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Selected applicants will get Rs.24,440/- to Rs.71,510/- from Andhra Pradesh Government as a monthly salary.
- APPSC EO Salary is Rs.24,440/- to Rs.71,510/-.
|APPSC Extension Officer Syllabus|
|APPSC Extension Officer Previous Papers|
|APPSC Extension Officer Hall Ticket|
|APPSC Extension Officer Result|
What is the process to apply for Andhra Pradesh Extension Officer Recruitment 2021?
- First, Open APPSC Portal psc.ap.gov.in
- Next, find the APPSC Extension Officer Grade 1 (Supervisor) Notification 2021 dated 08.11.2021.
- Download it and read all the information.
- Next, do OTPR in APPSC portal.
- If the candidate is an existing user, they can log in with their credentials and directly apply for the Andhra Pradesh Extension Officer Recruitment 2021.
|Official APPSC Extension Officer Notification 2021||Download|
|Online APPSC Extension Officer Application||Register Now|