- 1 AP ICET Notification 2020 | Andhra Pradesh ICET Application
- 1.1 AP ICET Notification 2020 Overview
- 1.2 AP ICET 2020 Notification Essentials
- 1.3 Check AP ICET Online Application Form, Eligibility, Useful Dates
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam 2020 Notification
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education in association with the Sri Venkateswara University notified the AP ICET Notification 2020 For providing the Higher Education For the Graduates into MBA and MCA in Andhra State the aspirants need to register for the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 Notification through sche.ap.gov.in/icet in Online and it starts from 03rd March 2020 and also the Exam Will be conducted for the students in various Centres of Andhra Pradesh on 27th April 2020. So, all must apply before the AP ICET Application the Last Date 17th April 2020.
AP ICET Notification 2020 | Andhra Pradesh ICET Application
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 Notification: Sri Venkateswara University announces the AP ICET 2020 Notification on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Higher Education Council at sche.ap.gov.in/icet. So, Degree/ Graduate Holders who seeking for their Masters in Andhra Reputed and Other Colleges for the MBA (02 Yrs) and MCA (03 Yrs) and MCA (Lateral Entry) Courses need to check the Notification which is given here clearly on the site Jobschat.in. In addition to the Details, we also informed the Model Papers, Syllabus and Mock Test for the Candidates to know the ICET Exam Pattern here. All the Employable Aspirants must apply for this in Online during the dates given. Those who qualify for this AP ICET Entrance Exam only can take part in the Counselling and can give the options for their Choice of Colleges. So, don’t miss this opportunity to check and do AP ICET 2020 Apply Online using the links that are given.
Also, Check: AP ICET Previous Papers
AP ICET Notification 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE|
|Name Of The University||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi|
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Entrance Exam Type||Admission Test for MBA & MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry)|
|Mode Of Application||Online Mode|
|Notification Date||29th February 2020|
|Commencement Of Online Applications||03rd March 2020|
|Final Date To Submit Applications||17th April 2020|
|Hall Ticket Date||21st April 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Exam Dates||27th April 2020|
|Result Date||07th May 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Counseling Dates||July 2020/ August 2020 (Tentatively)|
AP ICET 2020 Notification Essentials
Students who want to opt their Higher Education after Degree/ Engineering into MBA/ MCA must possess the Stipulations that are informed here i.e similar to the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Notification 2020 and direct entry is provided for 1st year MBA and 02nd Year MCA.
- For MBA: Must have a Graduate Degree/ Degree (03 Years) in any discipline and must also possess Mathematics as one of Subject in Mathematics.
- For MCA: Must have a Graduate Degree/ Degree (03 Years) in any discipline with 55% of marks.
- Final Year Pursuing Aspirants can also apply for this APICET 2020 Notification.
- All the Candidates who want to apply for AP ICET 2020 Notification must pay a Non-Refundable Fee of Rs.550/- before the due date in Online mode and With a late fee of Rs.2,000/- and Registration Fee Rs.550/- before the last date.
- Candidates get Entry into MBA and MCA Courses in their choice of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh based on the Online Exam Marks and Category belongs to and Colleges can be chosen after attending the Counselling.
How To Apply AP ICET Notification 2020
- First Interested And Final Year pursuing Degree Candidate can open the site sche.ap.gov.in/icet
- First, select the AP ICET 2020 Tab and open the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 Notification information tab and Read it carefully by downloading it.
- Then on the Homepage find the Fill Application Form link available.
- Start the AP ICET Application process with the help of applying link and fill the required columns by adding the required documents.
- Also, pay the fee, Recheck the application and submit in Online.
- Take a Hard Copy of the Andhra Pradesh ICET Application Form and use it for future correspondence.
Check AP ICET Online Application Form, Eligibility, Useful Dates
AP ICET Online Application 2020 is available on sche.ap.gov.in/icet to apply and the Final Year Degree/ B.Tech Contenders can apply for this from 03rd March to 17th April 2020 onwards and for the applied candidates only the Examination is held by issuing the Hall Tickets also here. And SU University conducts the Counselling centers and based on the Score Achieved by Graduates the Seat allotment is done. Because some of the candidates write it for getting a good seat in Top colleges and some for obtaining the Reimbursement. So, the contenders also visit the Jobschat.in site after the Examination to check the ICET Results, AP ICET Rank Card and Counselling dates also.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam 2020 Notification
Coming to the AP ICET 2020 Entrance Notification, Both the Degree and Bachelors Degree can apply for this to get entry into both MBA and MCA Fields. But, the aspirants need to apply for this in Online by paying a fee of Rs.550/- without any late on or before the Last Date by checking the sche.ap.gov.in/icet Notification 2020. The Sri Venkateswara University is conducting the Andhra ICET Exam for the year 2020. It also issued the complete information here and the aspirants need to apply and can go through the Model Papers in order to face the Exam which is conducted on 27.04.2020 in all Districts of AP. And the students who qualify for this AP ICET Exam can Find AP ICET Counseling Dates and participate in them to get a seat is the requested college.
Also, Check: AP ICET Syllabus 2020
Official Andhra Pradesh ICET Notification 2020: Download
Online Official Andhra Pradesh ICET Application Form: Register Now
Frequently Asked Questions
When the AP ICET Notification 2020 is Application Form filling Starts?
From 03rd March 2020 to 17th April 2020, the candidates can start filling AP ICET Application Forms.
Is there any age Limit to do AP ICET 2020 Apply Online?
There are no limits for an applicant to submit their AP ICET Online Application using the Registration link.
When will the AP ICET Exam will be conducted? And How Many shifts the AP ICET Exam Conducted?
On 27th April 2020, AP ICET Exam is to be held and the exam will be held in Two Shifts i.e Forenoon and Afternoon.