- 1 Overview About AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- 2 AP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Cycle III AP Postal GDS Recruitment Notification 2021 is released by the Online GDS Engagement Board for Andhra Pradesh Circle. Contenders who wish to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy are allowed to register on the dates 27th January to 01st March 2021. The officials notified 2296 Andhra Pradesh GDS Vacancy in all the Post Offices of Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants use the AP Postal Circle GDS Application available at the site www.appost.in/gdsonline/ for doing the registration. To know more details regarding the AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 download the Advertisement and check it.
Overview About AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Online GDS Engagement Board, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name Of The Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts – Branch Post Master And Assistant Branch Post Master – Cycle III|
|Location Of Job||Andhra Pradesh|
|Number Of Vacancies||2296 Posts|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||27th January 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||01st March 2021 |
AP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
Online GDS Engagement Board, Andhra Pradesh issued the Andhra Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2021 of Cycle III for 2296 Posts. Community wise Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy is also mentioned in the Advertisement. Aspirants with 10th Class Qualification can apply for AP Postal GDS Notification 2021. Aspirants who even having 18 to 40 Years of age use the AP Postal GDS Online Application to apply. Check all the details specified below and apply as fast as possible. As per the Andhra Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021, 01st March 2021 is the final date of registration and Application Submission. So follow Jobschat.in to know the registration process along with the AP Postal GDS Application link to complete the registration.
|AP Postal GDS Result|
As per the Andhra Pradesh Postal GDS Notification 2021, the Candidates should possess SSC/ 10th Class and Required Computer Knowledge and Certificate. Knowledge of the Local Language is also required.
- SSC/ 10th Class with Computer Knowledge and Certificate.
- Knowledge of Telugu Language.
As of 27.01.2021, General Category aspirants require Age Limits of 18 to 40 years. Age Relaxation for the Reserved Category as follows and is of 03 Years for OBC, 05 Years for SC, ST, 10 Years for PWD, 13 Years for PWD (OBC), 15 Years for PWD (SC, ST).
- General Category: Minimum Age of 18 Years and Maximum Age of 40 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 03 Years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (OBC): 13 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (SC/ ST): 15 Years
The Non-Refundable Application fee to be paid by the Applicant through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking, etc while applying to the AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021. And the Fee is Rs.100/- for Male Candidates of UR, OBC, EWS and Transman. All Female Categories, Trans-Woman Candidates, SC, ST, PWD candidates are exempted from the Payment of Fee.
- Unreserved, Other Backward Category, Economically Weaker Section (Male), Trans-man: Rs.100/-
- For all Female (All Categories), Trans-woman candidates, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability Candidates: No Fee
Candidates are selected for the 2296 Posts for the AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 based on their 10th Class Marks. If the aspirants get the same marks the Date Of Birth (As per SSC Certificate) is taken into consideration and select the High Age Candidate for the GDS Post.
- 10th Class Marks
AP Postal GDS Salary offered for the Candidates as per the Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment is Rs.12,000/- for Branch Post Master and Rs.10,00/- for ABPM/ GDS for Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab. If the Candidate is in the Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab, then they get Rs.14,500/- (BPM) and Rs.12,000/- for APBM.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs.12,000/-||Rs.14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Count CommunityWise
|Community||Number of Posts|
|Total Posts||2296 Posts|
How To Apply Online For AP Post GDS Recruitment @ www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- First Interested Aspirants can open the site www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Then on the Homepage find the Andhra Pradesh (2296 Posts) – Cycle III under Live Notifications.
- Download it and read it carefully.
- Choose Step 1: Registration and pick “Registration” and provide the details that are requested.
- In Step 2: do the Fee Payment by giving the Registration Number.
- Step 3: “Apply Online” by providing the Registration Number and Circle Applying for.
- Take a Hard Copy of the Andhra Pradesh GDS Application Form for future correspondence.
Official Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021 – Download
Online Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Application – Register Now