Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) announced APPSC ACF Recruitment Notification 2022. The APPSC released a total of 9 posts for the job applicants. The applicants who are interested to apply for APPSC ACF Vacancy can apply by submitting the APPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Application form to APPSC from the official site psc.ap.gov.in. The application acceptance for APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022 starts on 20/04/2022 and ends on 10/05/2022. But, the Fee must be submitted by the Candidate on or before 09th May 2022.
APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022 Details
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Conservator Of Forests|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date To Apply||21/04/2022|
|Ending Date To Apply||10/05/2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||09/05/2022|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2022
APPSC released the APPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Application along with APPSC ACF Notification 2022. The candidates shall apply online mode by using the commission website psc.ap.gov.in if they are having the criteria. The competitor must visit the APPSC website psc.ap.gov.in regularly to keep themselves updated after the completion of the APPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2022. To get more information about Andhra Pradesh ACF Recruitment 2022, you can check by visiting the website of APPSC ACF Notification 2022 which is available in this article.
APPSC will recruit the candidates who had a Bachelor’s Degree in the subjects:-Agriculture or Botany/ Chemistry/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)/ Environmental Science/ Forestry/ Geology/ Horticulture/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Veterinary Science/ Zoology as per the APPSC ACF Recruitment Notification 2022.
The candidates who are applying for the APPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitment 2022 must have the age limit of 18 years and crossed the age of 42years on 01/07/2022.
- Minimum Age:-18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 42 Years
- SC, ST, BC and EWS:-5 years
- Other category candidates have the age relaxation according to the rules and regulations of government.
The application and exam fee details to apply for the APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022 are given below.
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- towards the application processing fee and Rs 120/- towards the examination fee.
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of the examination fee of Rs.120/- only. i.e.
i.)SC, ST, BC, EWS and Ex. servicemen. ii) Families who are having the white cards. iii) Un-employed youth. iv) Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed fee of Rs.120/- along with a processing fee of Rs. 250/-
Andhra Pradesh ACF Recruitment 2022 selection process will be based on the Merit in the Written Examination and the examination date of the APPSC ACF application will be announced separately.
- Written test-Computer Based Examination (only in English)
The candidates who are applying to this APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022 can get a minimum salary is Rs.40270/- and a maximum salary is Rs.93780/-.
- APPSC ACF Salary:- Rs.40270/- to Rs.93780/-
Steps to apply for APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Download the official APPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Notification No.04/2022 Dt: 18/04/2022 and read it carefully.
- Do the registration in the APPSC portal if you are applying for the first time.
- Next, choose the APPSC ACF application form which is displayed on the screen.
- And fill up the details in the APPSC ACF application.
- Attach the required documents to the APPSC ACF application.
- Pay the APPSC ACF application fee and click on submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the Andhra Pradesh Assistant Conservator of Forests application for future reference.
|Official APPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitment Notification 2022||Download|
|APPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Application||Register now|