At www.apsc.nic.in, APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 with Advt No: 2/2021 is released. Total 45 Posts are released and are recruited with the Candidates as per the CommunityWise APSC Inspector of Statistics Vacancy. So, Candidates who are residents of Assam must do verify the information of the APSC Inspector of Statistics Notification 2021 and come to a conclusion whether the candidates are eligible for the post or not. If yes, do complete the registration with the Assam Public Service Commission Inspector of Statistics Application by following the procedure mentioned. From 16th January to 17th February 2021, the candidates are permitted to apply. If any applicant unable to pay the Fee with the Application can finish the Payment on or before 19th February 2021.
APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021
|Assam Public Service Commission
|Inspector of Statistics
|Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation & Development Department
|Assam Government Jobs
|Initial Date Of Registration
|16th January 2021
|Final Date Of Registration
|17th February 2021
|Last Date For Submission of Fees
|19th February 2021
APSC Inspector of Statistics Notification 2021
Assam Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 is advertised on 12th January 2021. Candidates who have Masters’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics may register for the 45 APSC Inspector of Statistics Vacancy as the Jobschat.in specified the activated Assam Inspector of Statistics Application Form. Till 17.02.2021, Candidates may register for the Advertisement. But, they can refer to the information presented here or go with the APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 to get clear information. Then by following the methodology mentioned, all can do finish the registration part. Aspirants need to pay The Application fee along with charges as mentioned.
APSC by screening all the APSC Inspector of Statistics Application accepts the form of the candidate details is matching with the Advertisement. Further, the Written Test and Viva-Voce will be held and the candidates are selected. And the Salary to be offered for the selected candidates is Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/-.
|APSC Inspector Of Statistics Syllabus
|APSC Inspector Of Statistics Previous Papers
|APSC Inspector Of Statistics Admit Card
|APSC Inspector of Statistics Answer Key
As per the APSC Inspector of Statistics Notification 2021, Aspirants have the Qualification of Master Degree in Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics in Second Class.
- Master Degree in Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics in Second Class or it’s equivalent.
On the Date 01.01.2021, the Candidates’ Minimum Age is 21 Years and the Maximum Age is 38 Years. For OBC/ MOBC Candidates, the Maximum Age is 41 Years and for SC, ST Candidates it’s 43 Years and for PWBD it’s 48 Years.
- General Category: 21 to 38 Years
- Other Backward Castes, MOBC: 21 to 41 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe: 21 to 43 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD): 21 to 48 Years
Applicants must pay the Application Fee along with the Charges mentioned in the tabular format. It is presented by referencing the Assam Inspector of Statistics Recruitment Notification 2021.
Charged by CSC-SPV
on processing fee
|General/ Economic Weaker Section
|Persons with Benchmark Disability
Assam Public Service Commission as per the APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment Notification 2021 said that the Written Test (Paper I, II, III) and Viva-Voce are held as a part of the selection.
- Written Test (Paper I, II, III)
Scale Of Pay
As per Pay Band 3, APSC provides a Salary of Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- and a Grade Pay of Rs.9,700/-. For more clarification, please visit the Assam Inspector of Statistics Notification 2021.
- Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- and a Grade Pay of Rs.9,700/- (PB:3)
What is the Method to Apply For Assam Inspector of Statistics Notification 2021 @ www.apsc.nic.in?
- Firstly, Candidates must verify the APSC Website www.apsc.nic.in
- On the Homepage, Notice and Download Assam Inspector of Statistics in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation and Development Department Advertisement. (Advt No: 02/2021).
- Check the information and click on “Apply Here”
- Then Candidates are directed to the “apscrecruitment.in” site.
- Click on “Register Here” if you are a new user.
- Otherwise, click on the Sign in to your account with the Emailid or Phone Number and Password.
- Then provide the details to create an account.
- Then log in once again and Upload the documents, provide further information and finally, Pay the Fee.
- Finally, take a print out of the Assam Inspector of Statistics Application.
Official APSC Inspector of Statistics Notification 2021 – Check Now
Online APSC Inspector of Statistics Application Form – Apply Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the APSC Inspector of Statistics Salary?
Salary for the Assam Inspector of Statistics Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/-
What is the Final Date to apply for the APSC Inspector of Statistics Notification 2021?
17th February 2021 is the ending date to register for the Assam Inspector of Statistics Advertisement.
What is the APSC Inspector of Statistics Vacancy offered with the Notification?
Only 45 Posts are going to be recruited by the APSC Board.
What is the Registration Process for the Assam Inspector of Statistics Notification 2021?
APSC only accepts the Online APSC Inspector of Statistics Application.