Arunachal Pradesh SI Recruitment 2020 Notification is released and make available for the 123 Sub Inspector Vacancies. And the Arunachal Pradesh SI Application Form is provided on appsc.gov.in and the contenders may send their Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Applications from 24th September 2020 to 06th November 2020 in Online. But, before that, observe the information from Arunachal Pradesh SI Notification 2020.
Details Of Arunachal Pradesh SI Recruitment 2020
|Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Sub Inspector (Civil Police, IRBn) Non-Gazetted Posts
|Number Of Vacancies
|Start Date To Apply
|24th September 2020
|Last Date To Apply
|06th November 2020
|Category Of Job
|Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs
Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020
Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Recruitment 2020 is a great opportunity for those who are looking for Police Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh. Here in this post, Jobschat.in providing the details regarding the Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020. So keep connecting with this page to know Qualifications, Age Limits, Application Fee, way to fill Arunachal Pradesh SI Application Form, and 123 Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub Inspector Jobs. On 21.09.2020, the Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Notification 2020 is for the applicants where they shall apply for it until 06.11.2020. After that, no more Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub Inspector Applications will be accepted by the officials. Applicants need to prepare well for the Written Test even to qualify for the 123 Arunachal Pradesh SI Vacancy.
The Candidate will be tested based on the Written, Physical Measurement Test, PET, and Fitness Test. The candidate who achieved the Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Job gets the Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Salary Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-. So, be prepared for all the rounds to be faced.
|Arunachal Pradesh SI Previous Papers
|Arunachal Pradesh SI Syllabus 2020
|Arunachal Pradesh SI Admit Card
Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Application
So, the Candidate first needs to check the Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2020 to have the complete details about this notification. After if eligible open the Arunachal Pradesh SI Application form and fill all the details accordingly and uploading the documents. Then pay the Application fee which is Non-Refundable and once again check the Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Application before submitting to ensure no mistakes.
Education Qualifications Details
Applicants to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 shall complete Graduation from a Recognized University.
- Graduation From a Reputed Organisation.
Age Limits And Relaxation
Candidates willing to apply for this Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Recruitment 2020 should have Minimum and Maximum age limits of 21 to 26 Years follow and the Cut Off For age limits is 06th November 2020. Upper Age Relaxation is allowed for the Scheduled Caste is allowed and changes from time to time.
- Minimum and Maximum Age of 21 to 26 Years
- Age Relaxation as per the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Norms for ST Candidates of Arunachal Pradesh.
The Candidates who are going to fill the Arunachal Pradesh SI Application Form need to Pay Rs.100/- for Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe and Rs.150/- for Other Candidates through Online mode.
- Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe: Rs.150/-
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Pay Scale Information
The Arunachal Pradesh SI Salary is Pay Matrix Level-6 as of Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- as of the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020.
- Pay Matrix Level-6 as of Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Vacancy
- Sub Inspector (Civil): 120 Posts
- Sub Inspector (IRBN): 03 Posts
The candidates for the Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 is selected based on the Rounds of PST, PST, Written Test, Medical Fitness Test, Interview
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Medical Fitness Test, Interview
PET Round Criteria
PST Round Criteria
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission site appsc.gov.in
- Go to the Advertisement Details and find the Sub Inspector (Civil/ IRBN).
- Now candidates need to click on Details under Advertisement Details.
- And go with the information mentioned.
- Then go to the “One Time Registration (OTR)” under Candidate’s Corner.
- If the applicant doesn’t have OTR click on “New User”
- Then provide the details by maintaining Email ID, Phone number as OTP Comes, Scanned Photo, Signature, and degree documents.
- After that upload the documents. And Again Login with Email ID, Mobile Number, and Password with Captcha and Complete the Fee Payment and Submit the Application.
- At Final, take a reference print out of the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub Inspector Application Form
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub Inspector Notification 2020 – Download
Online Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub Inspector Application Form – Apply Now