- 1 Details About APSC CCE Recruitment 2020
- 2 Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Notification
- 3 Eligibility Details
Assam Public Service Commission has revealed the APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 on 08th September 2020. Among the APSC CCE Notification 2020, there are 331 Posts like Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, and Other Posts. The APSC CCE Online Application Form 2020 link will available from 10th September 2020 to 10th October 2020 at the official website apsc.nic.in. So, candidates who are waiting for the APSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification 2020, those ones apply now with the mentioned links on this page.
Details About APSC CCE Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission(APSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, and Other Posts|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Competitive Exam|
|Number of Vacancies||331 Posts|
|Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|Start Date||10th September 2020|
|Last Date||10th October 2020|
Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Notification
APSC officials have announced the APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 for recruiting 331 vacancies. Contenders, who are looking for govt jobs that too in Assam State, this APSC CCE Notification 2020 is the best chance. But the APSC Board accepts the APSC CCE Online Application Forms 2020 from the candidates within the application dates only i.e From 10th September 2020 to 10th October 2020. So, all the eligible ones within the time period apply for the Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020 from this web page jobschat.in or official page apsc.nic.in. Definitely, the APSC board has clearly mentioned all the eligibility details in the official APSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification 2020. So, candidates once go through the APSC CCE Notification 2020 to get clear clarity about the Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020.
|Assam Civil Service Syllabus|
|APSC CCE Previous Papers|
|APSC CCE Admit Card|
|APSC CCE Results|
Aspirants must have the Graduation Degree from the Reputed Organisation to apply for the Prelims APSC CCE Recruitment 2020.
- Graduation Degree
Applying candidates of this APSC CCE Notification 2020 needs to have the Lower and Upper Age Limits 21 and 38 Years.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
5 years of age exemption are allowed for SC/STP/STH candidates and 03 Years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- SC/STP/STH candidates: 05 Years
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 Years
General/EWS Candidates must pay the Registration Fee as insisted on the APSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification 2020 i.e Rs.285.40/-, SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates have to pay the Rs.185.40/-, and the BPL/PWBD/Women Candidates should pay the Rs.35.40/-.
- General/EWS Candidates: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/PWBD/Women Candidates: Rs.35.40/-
APSC officials will choose the Contenders based on the Two rounds. Those are the Prelims Exam and Mains Exam. So, candidates after applying for the APSC CCE Notification 2020 must start the exam preparation.
- Prelims Examination (Objective Type)
- Mains Examination (written & interview)
The best salary will provide for the selected ones of the APSC CCE Notification 2020 by the BPSC board.
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4|
|Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade), Superintendent of Taxes, and District Transport Officer||30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3|
|Block Development Officer||22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3|
|For Remaining Posts||22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-|
The 331 Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Vacancies are divided into different services, those are explained on the below table.
|Posts Names||Total Vacancies|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||121|
|Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade)||69|
|Superintendent of Taxes||06|
|District Transport Officer||05|
|Inspector of Taxes||27|
|Inspector of Excise||07|
|Block Development Officer||33|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||04|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||10|
How To Register For Assam Civil Service Recruitment 2020?
- Firstly, Open the APSC Official Page apsc.nic.in.
- On the Home page, look out the Advt No: 08/2020 i.e Combined Competitive Prelims Examination Notification.
- After finding the notification, open and Read it once completed.
- If your profile is suitable, then click on the Online Application Portal, which has available on the lift side of the page.
- Fill the form with all the details and also upload the essential documents.
- Finally, Submit the APSC CCE Online Application Form 2020 before the last date.
- Keep a Hard Copy of the form for future reference.
APSC CCE Notification 2020: Click Here
APSC CCE Online Application Form 2020: Click Here