Assam Police Department released the Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020. Through Assam Police Junior Assistant Notification 2020 just 36 vacancies of Junior Assistant and Stenographer posts are to be hired. The online applications will start from 12th September 2020 and the date of closing will be 30th September 2020. Aspirants who are interested to apply for the Assam Police Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2020 can check the official notification from the Assam State Level Police Recruitment 2020 website at www.slprbassam.in
- 1 Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 | Details
- 2 Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 | Details
|Organization Name||Assam Police Department|
|Post Name||Assistant Chemist, Junior Assistant, Driver Posts|
|Total Vacancies||36 Posts|
|Starting Date of application||12th September 2020|
|Closing Date of application||30th September 2020|
|Job Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|Official website||police.assam.gov.in and www.slprbassam.in|
Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
The recent notification from Assam Police Department is to recruit for the vacancies of Junior Assistants, Assistant Chemist, and Driver Posts. According to the Assam Police Junior Assistant Notification 2020, there is a total of 36 vacancies. There is no application fee for the candidates to apply for the Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification. Candidates can apply for the Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 in online mode. Candidates can submit the Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment Application Form in between 12th September 2020 to 30th September 2020. Candidates can go through this article for more information regarding the Assam Police Assistant Chemist Notification 2020.
|Assam Police Junior Assistant Syllabus|
|Assam Police Junior Assistant Previous Papers|
|Assam Police Junior Assistant Admit Card|
- Junior Assistant: Candidates who are applying for the Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 must be a graduate in any stream of a recognized university of India
- Assistant Chemist: Candidates to apply for Assam Police Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2020 B.Sc chemistry is as one of the subjects from any recognized university or institution
- Driver: Candidates applying for Assam Police Driver Recruitment 2020 must be an HSLC passed or equivalent from a recognized Board and must have the proficiency in Driving
Candidates who are willing to apply for Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification should have the minimum and maximum age limits as 18 years and 40 years as on 1st January 2020
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
There is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Candidates selected through the Assam Police Junior Assistant Notification 2020 will get the salary packages as follows
|Job Category||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant||Rs.14000-60500/- + G.P. 6200/-|
|Assistant Chemist||Rs.14000-60500/- + G.P. 6200/-|
|Driver||Rs.14000-60500/- + G.P. 5200/-|
There is a total of 36 Vacancies that are to be filled with Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020. Check the category wise vacancy count as follows
|Job Category||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates are shortlisted for the Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 through Written examination in two tests i.e First Phase Written Test and Second Phase Written Exam
- First Phase Written Test
- Second Phase Written Test
There is no application fee for the Assam Police Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2020 to apply
- No application fee
Steps to Apply for Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website at www.slprbassam.in
- On the homepage, you will find the released notices.
- Check for the Assam police Junior Assistant Notification 2020.
- Click on the advertisement link and read all the details
- If you are eligible, click on the apply online link.
- Click on the ‘click here’ below online SLPRB Assam Junior Assistant Application link.
- Register yourself first, login then, fill the application form.
- Attach all the required documents and submit the application form.
Assam Police Assistant Chemist Recruitment Notification – Click Here
Assam Police Assistant Chemist Recruitment Application Form – Click Here