- 1 Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 | Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam Pattern
Candidates can get the Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 from this page and start the exam preparation easily. So the applicants who are willing to gain good marks in the exam can check the Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2020 through their main site ssa.assam.gov.in and check the syllabus topics for this examination. So that each and everyone can catch the below page Assam Higher Secondary TET Syllabus PDF links then only they can begin the preparation easily without any doubts and also you should gain top score in the exam.
Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 | Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam Pattern
The Exam Holders need to get the Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 from this page and start the exam preparation easily. So the applicants who are willing to gain more marks in the exam can collect the Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam Pattern 2020 in the below of this table. By getting the exam pattern you need to check how many topics asked in the examination and also how many marks will give you the officials for each subject. By using the Assam School TET Exam Syllabus 2020 you have to increase your knowledge for this examination and also you must appear for the more competitive exams. In case of any applicant can get more details about this examination they immediately visit Jobschat.in.
Also, Check: Assam Secondary TET Admit Card 2020
Brief Info Of Assam High School TET Syllabus 2020
|Name Of The Organization||Assam High School|
|Name Of the Posts||Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher & Hindi Teacher Posts|
|Name Of The Exam||Assam High School TET Exam|
|Exam Date||19th January 2020|
Assam Secondary TET Exam Pattern 2020
Here on this page, we have provide the Assam Secondary TET Exam Pattern 2020 clearly and it contains 100 questions and 100 marks then only you should prepare each and every topic in the examination then only you can easily answer any type of question in the written examination.
Assam High School TET Syllabus 2020
- Unit 1: History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History
- Unit 2: Indian Political System and Constitution of India
- Unit 3: General Science and Technology
- Unit4: Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- Unit 5: Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- Unit6: Mental Ability and Reasoning
- Unit7: Environment
- Unit8: Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.
- Political and Economic developments
- Culture, Art, Literature
- Scientific & Technological
- Matters of State
- National and International importance
Unit 1: Teaching-Learning Process and Pedagogy
- Process of Learning-Major Laws of Learning, Role of Motivation in Learning
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Teaching Devices
- General Principles of Teaching, Maxims of Teaching
- Significant trends in Modern Teaching-Learning Process
- Lesson Plan: Essentials of a Good Unit
- Teaching Aids
- Teaching Skills
- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: Cognitive, Affective & Psychomotor
Unit 2: Educational Psychology
- Attention and Interest – Its Educational Implication
- Education of Children with Special Needs
- Mental Health and Hygiene, Adjustment and Mechanism
- Personality- Its Concept- the role of family and school in personality development
- Educational Psychology- It’s Meaning and Nature: Application of Educational
- Psychology in the classroom.
- Intelligence- concept, and nature: Individual differences in intelligence, creativity.
Unit 3: Psychology of Adolescence Emotional problems in the classroom.
- Understanding the adolescent learner- the role of family and school
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Significance of Adolescence Period
- Dimensions of Development during Adolescence- physical, intellectual, social, emotional and moral.
- Guidance and Counselling
- Understanding Developmental Hazards during adolescence.
Unit 1: Remedial Grammar
- Auxiliaries- primary and modals
- Direct and indirect narration
- Active and passive voice
- Tense Forms
- Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms
- Pairs of Words
- Appropriate preposition
Unit 2: Composition
- Phrases and idioms
- Sentence structure – word order
- Paragraph writing
- Letter Writing- Personal and Formal
- Report Writing
- Precis writing
- Miscellaneous Corrections
Assam High School TET Exam Pattern
Aspirants, Before going to start the exam preparation you need to check out the Assam High School TET Exam Pattern from this page. By getting the exam pattern you should check how many topics and how many will get the examination. All the exam holders must and should download Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 PDF links that have been uploaded at the bottom of this page then only you must begin the preparation then only you can easily score the maximum marks in the written examination. Remember one thing candidates i.e who have qualified for this examination, those ones immediately go for the next rounds. In case of any doubt regarding the Assam High Secondary School Syllabus School 2020 to check this page clearly.
Also, Check: Assam Secondary TET Previous Papers
Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam Syllabus 2020
Aspirants, who are mostly awaiting to crack the written examination they must download Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam Syllabus 2020 at their main site ssa.assam.gov.in. While downloading the syllabus you need to plan for the exam schedule then only you can easily cover all the topics for this examination. By using the syllabus you need to get qualified marks in the examination with the help of Assam Secondary TET Exam Pattern 2020 on this page and check the important topics for this exam then only you can prepare well in the examination. All the exam participants must collect the Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 links at the end of this page.
Also, Should check: Assam Secondary TET Notification
Download Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 PDF – Click Here
Candidates, you can download Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 and prepare the exam perfectly. without the exam preparation, you need not achieve more marks in the examination. Before going to start the preparation you need to refer the exam pattern on this page.