- 1 BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020-21 – Details
- 2 BARC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020-21
- 3 BARC Stipendiary Trainee Application Form
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants apply for this BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020-21 Notification through the site www.barc.gov.in released with Advt. No: 01/2020 (NRB) which is announced by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. Total 160 Stipendiary Trainee Category I, II, and Technician Posts are released. Candidates first check the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020-21. If the candidate’s Qualifications, Age is matching with the specified information, candidates shall use the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Application to register from 15th December 2020 to 31st January 2021.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020-21 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Number Of Posts||160 Posts|
|Name Of The Posts||Stipendiary Trainee Category I (Group B) & Category II (Group C), Technician/C
(Boiler Operator), Technician/B (Painter) Posts
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Training Location||NRB, Tarapur, and Kalpakkam|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Starting Date To Apply||15th December 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||31st January 2021|
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020-21
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Officials announced the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020-21 with the Advt. No: 01/2020 (NRB) on 15th December 2020 on the BARC site www.barc.gov.in. The candidates who are looking for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020-21 can follow the page to know the details. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria which is explained on this page, that candidates are only applicable for this Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020-21. So, aspirants must check the details carefully and apply with the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Application which is given below page by the BARC Authorities.
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus|
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee Previous Papers|
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card|
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee Result|
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Application Form
Candidates after reading all the rules and terms of the BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020-21 shall submit their BARC Scientific Assistant Application. Applicants are required to Pay the BARC Application Fee as per the category. After the final date 31.01.2021, no more extension of the Registration is allowed. Candidates do not make any mistake while applying to the BARC Technician Recruitment 2020-21 because there is no edit option once the registration is completed.
Aspirants to apply for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020-21, have to complete the qualification as mentioned below.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Group B): Diploma in Engineering in specified Branch. But, for Chemistry Discipline, the Candidate requires B.Sc. (Chemistry as principal and Physics and Mathematics as subsidiary subjects) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Group C): HSc in Science/ SSC with ITI/ NAC/ NTC.
- Technician/B (Painter): SSC with ITI/ NAC/ NTC.
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory.
Age Limits & Relaxations
As of the date 31.01.2021, the Candidates who apply for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020-21 shall contain 18 to 25 Years age for Technician/ B, C Posts and 18 to 22 Years for Stipendiary Trainee Category-II and 18 to 24 Years for Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Group B). Age Relaxation 05 Years for SC/ST candidates & three years for OBC candidates.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: 18 to 24 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 18 to 22 Years
- Technician/ B, C: 18 to 25 Years
- Age Relaxation: 05 Years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe & three years for Other Backward Category candidates.
While Filling the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Application Form, Candidates shall Rs.150/- for Stipendiary Trainee Category-I and Rs.100/- for Stipendiary Trainee Category-II, Technician/B, C through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||Rs.150/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II, Technician/B, C Posts||Rs.100/-|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability, and Women category||Nil|
The candidates will be selected for this BARC Technician Vacancy based on the rounds of Written Test, Skill/ Trade Test, and Interview.
- Written Test
- Skill/ Trade Test
Stipend/ Salary Details
Stipend during Training:
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: Rs.16,000/- (1st Year), Rs.18,000/- (02nd Year)
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: Rs.10,500/- (1st Year), Rs.12,500/- (02nd Year)
After Successful Completion of Training Stipendiary Trainee will receive the Salary of Rs.44,900/- in the Pay Matrix Leve.
- Technician/B – Rs.21700/- (Level 3)
- Technician/C – Rs.25500/- (Level 4)
BARC Stipendiary Trainee & Technician Vacancy Details
- Stipendiary Trainee: 156 Posts
- Technician: 04 Posts
Steps To Apply For BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020-21 @ www.barc.gov.in
- First, Candidates must visit the BARC official website www.barc.gov.in
- Open New Vacancies of the Recruitment section by opening the Careers.
- Then Open BARC Stipendiary Trainee Notification of Category I & II for Training in NRB, Tarapur, and Kalpakkam of Advt No: 01/2020.
- Click on it and read all info carefully
- After that click on “Click Here to Apply Online” and enter into “recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/”
- There find the Job Application and ready the Instructions on how to apply online.
- Then click on Sign up and provide the details.
- After the Registration, log in once again and finish the remaining process like uploading the documents, Payment of Fee, etc.
- Finally, take a BARC Stipendiary Trainee Application copy for future use.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020-21 – Refer Now
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Application – Fill Now