Bhabha Atomic Research Centre announced the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2021 with Exam Pattern. So the candidates who are going to appear for the Stipendiary Trainee, Technician Written Test can get the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2021 at BARC official page www.barc.gov.in, Aspirants must give importance to the BARC Technician Syllabus 2021 because questions will come from the topics mentioned as per the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern 2021. So, Learn and practice the Officials released Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2021. Aspirants do have a clear vision regarding the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern 2021 to finish the Preparation in a time-saving manner and later on continue with the Question Paper solving.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2021 – Details
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Stipendiary Trainee Category I (Group B) & Category II (Group C), Technician/C
(Boiler Operator), Technician/B (Painter) Posts
|Number Of Vacancies||160 Posts|
|Selection Method||Written Test, Skill/ Trade Test, Interview|
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2021
BARC released the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2021 of Category I, II along with Technician B, C Post for the sake of candidates who applied for the Recruitment. Candidates who are going to write the exam must collect the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern 2021 to prepare the Syllabus topics in a well-structured way to get maximum marks. Aspirants must complete all the topics of the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2021 to be eligible for the Next Skill Test, Interview rounds. Candidates will know the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Question Paper even with the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern 2021. So, start the preparation based on those factors.
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment|
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee Previous Papers|
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card|
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee Result|
BARC Technician Syllabus 2021
BARC Technician Syllabus 2021 along with Stipendiary Trainee Category I, II Posts is provided on this page. So, the aspirants refer to them and cover the whole syllabus one after another topic. Candidates can start their preparation with easy topics and then they go with the difficult topics or vice-versa based on their convenience. To get maximum marks in the exam, also practice the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Questions Papers Because a variety of questions that were asked in the previous examination is known to everybody. Also, refer to the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern 2021 that is specified below.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern 2021
Stipendiary Trainee Category I
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration||Qualifying Marks|
|Diploma/B.Sc. Level||40 Questions||120 Marks||1 Hour||General category: 30% of Total Marks, Reserved Category: 20% of Total Marks|
|Note: 1 mark deducted for every wrong answer|
Stipendiary Trainee Category II, Technician/ B, Technician C Posts
Stage 1 Preliminary Test
|S.No||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration||Qualifying Marks|
|1||Mathematics||20||60||1 Hour||General category: 30% of Total Marks, Reserved Category: 20% of Total Marks|
|Total||50 Questions||150 Marks|
|Note: 1 mark deducted for every wrong answer
Stage – II Advanced Test
|Serial Number||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration||Qualifying Marks|
|1||Questions belong to their Respective Trade||50||150||2 Hours||General category: 30% Marks, Reserved Category: 20% Marks|
|Note: 1 mark deducted for every wrong answer|
Stage – III is a skill test
Skill Test will be based on the Go/No-Go basis.
Candidates, from the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Category I Exam Pattern 2021, it’s known that, a total of 40 Questions Diploma/B.Sc. level related questions involved in the exam with a maximum of 1 Hour Time duration. Likewise, BARC Stipendiary Trainee Category II, Technician Exam Pattern 2021 says that there are three stages. Stage I contain Maths, General Science, General Awareness contains 50 Questions with 1 hour, and Stage II is an Advanced Test which contains the Related Trades Subjects for a maximum of 50 questions and Lastly, Stage 3 is a Skill Test. In all the Exams, every right question contains 3 Marks, Likewise, for every wrong answer the candidate picked, there is a reduction of 1 Mark.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee, Technician Syllabus – Topic Wise
- Permutation and Combination.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple Interest.
- Boats and Streams.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Compound Interest.
- Chain Rule.
- Surds and Indices.
- Stocks and Share.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Environmental Issues.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- General Science.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Scientific Reasons
- Discoveries & Inventions
- Measuring Tools
- Making Decisions perspective to Science
- Statistical Mechanics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Quantum Theory and its Applications
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Experimental Physics
- Mathematical Methods
- Classical Mechanics
- Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter
- Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- P, D, F Block Elements
- D Block Elements
- Alkali and Alkaline earth metals (S Block)
- General Organic Chemistry
- Carboxylic Acids
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- General Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Solid State
- Classification of Elements
- Molecular Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Studies etc.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Steel Structures.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and other Electrical Engineering topics etc
- Performance of line fault analysis
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Functions of capacitors & reactors
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass, etc
- Power Engineering
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing
- Hydraulics machinery
- Machine Design
- Industrial engineering
- Thermal engineering
- engineering materials
- Manufacturing Technology
- Engineering mechanics and strength of materials
- Analog Electronics.
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Systems and Communications.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Mechanical Measurement.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2021 – Download