BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 is released by the Bank Note Press, Dewas, Madhya Pradesh on 26.03.2022 at bnpdewas.spmcil.com and informed about the 81 Junior Technician (Ink Factory, Printing, Electrical/ IT) Posts. And requested the Job Hunters who possess respective qualifications to Make Registration Online for the BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 Online till 28.03.2022. As the Board Clearly intimate all the Post-Wise Credentials on the BNP Dewas Junior Technician Notification 2022. Applicants have to go once before initializing their Registration Process not to Commit any mistakes during BNP Dewas Junior Technician Application Form. To know more important details of Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022 go through the BNP Dewas portal bnpdewas.spmcil.com or below section of this page.
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The Board||Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP)|
|Post Name(s)||Junior Technician (Ink Factory, Printing, Electrical/ IT) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||81 Posts|
|Job Location||Dewas, Madhya Pradesh|
|Category Of The Job||Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Start Date To Apply||26.02.2022|
|Final Date To Apply||28th March 2022|
|Online Exam Date||April-May 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|BNP Dewas Junior Technician Syllabus|
|BNP Dewas Junior Technician Previous Papers|
|BNP Dewas Junior Technician Admit Card|
|BNP Dewas Junior Technician Answer Key
|BNP Dewas Junior Technician Result
Following the BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment Notification 2022, the candidates have to qualify for the following qualifications.
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory): Full-time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT.
- Junior Technician ((Printing): Full-time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder,
Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full-time ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impostor, Hand Composing along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT): Full-time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT.
The Minimum Age Limit for a Candidate is 18 years as of the last date of BNP Dewas Junior Technician Notification 2022. Upper Age Relaxation is also allowed and is 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 Years for OBC, For PH candidates refer to the Advertisement.
Every Contender has to pay the Examination Fee for the BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 in Online Mode.
- For General/ OBC Category: Rs.600/- (Including GST) – Registration Charges
- For SC/ ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs.200/- (Intimation Charges)
Bank Note Press, Dewas will Commence the Online Written Test for selecting the Candidates for the 81 BNP Dewas Junior Technician Posts.
- Online Examination
The officials of the Bank Note Press, Dewas give the best salary for the selected ones of the Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022 and is Rs.18,780/- to Rs.67,390/-
- BNP Dewas Junior Technician Salary: Rs.18,780/- to Rs.67,390/-
BNP, Dewas informed here clearly about the 81 BNP Dewas Junior Technician Vacancy Details. So, candidates check now.
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||19|
|Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT)||02|
Steps to apply for the BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022
- Let’s open the home page of the official page bnpdewas.spmcil.com.
- Click on the Careers option.
- Now check the advertisement for the BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022.
- Check the details in it.
- Click on the apply online link, if you are eligible.
- Provide the details without any mistakes.
- Finally, submit the BNP Dewas Junior Technician Application Form.
|BNP Dewas Junior Technician Notification 2022||Click Here|
|BNP Dewas Junior Technician Application Form||Click Here|