- 1 BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is released by the officials of the Bihar Technical Services Commission. Candidates who are interested can go through the BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification. The BTSC Medical Officer Notification 2021 is released on 27th April 2021. The online application form link will be active from 04th May 2021. The last date to apply for the BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification is 24th May 2021. There are 6338 BTSC Medical Officer Vacancies that are to be recruited through the BTSC Special & General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021.
Candidates who are interested to apply for the BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 can check the eligibility criteria here in this article at Jobschat.in. Interested Candidates can download the BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification now. BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment Application Form will be actively available from 04th to 24th May 2021. The candidate has to note that there is a total of 6338 Special and General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies. Check the link to download the Bihar Technical Service Commission Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 down below in this article.
BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | Details
|Name Of The Department||Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Specialist & General Duty Medical Officer|
|Number Of Vacancies||6338 Posts|
|Category||Bihar Government Jobs|
|Release Date of Advertisement||27th April 2021|
|Starting Date Of Application Form||04th May 2021|
|Closing Date Of Application Form||24th May 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Official Website||btsc.bih.nic.in and pariksha.nic.in|
Candidates who have completed MBBS from a recognized university or Institution in India are eligible to apply for BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021.
- MBBS from recognized university or Institution
There is a Specified age limit for the Candidates who are applying for BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification. Check the maximum age limits based on the category given below
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|BC/EBC-Male & Female||40 Years|
|SC/ST-Male & Female||42 Years|
BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details
There is a total of 6338 BTSC Medical Officer Vacancies. Candidates can check the category wise vacancy list below
- Special Medical Officer – 3706 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer – 2632 Posts
Check the official BTSC Medical Officer Notification 2021 for the salary details.
Candidates who are filling the BTSC Medical Officer Application Form must pay an application fee based on the category they are from. Check the table below for the application fee details
|UR/BC/EWS Candidates, Other State Candidates ( All Categories )||Rs.200/-|
|SC/ST/EBC Candidates, Female Candidates ( Bihar )||Rs.50/-|
Candidates who have applied for the BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 are selected based on the Qualifying Examination on which the candidate applied.
- Academic Merit (MBBS Degree)
|BTSC Medical Officer Result|
Steps to download the BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website of BTSC at btsc.bih.nic.in/ parikshna.nic.in.
- On the homepage click on the Recruitments section or All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Check for the BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 link.
- Click on it and read the details.
- If you are eligible then go to the registration section by clicking on “Apply Online”.
- Choose candidate registration and click on Apply.
- Click on the Registration and Fill in the BTSC Medical Officer Online Application.
- Make a payment, upload the required documents and submit the Application.
|BTSC Medical Officer Notification 2021||Click Here|
|BTSC Medical Officer Online Application||Click Here (Available)|