CGPSC SSE Notification 2020-21 is issued by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission to recruit 143 State Level Vacancies. So, aspirants who are eligible for Chhattisgarh State Service Exam 2020 Notification do Registration and complete Online Application from 14th December 2020 to 12th January 2021 via the site psc.cg.gov.in. With the CGPSC SSE Prelims 2020 Notification, Posts like Police Department, Tax Department, Jail Department, Nayab Tehsildar, Chief Municipal Officer & Other Posts are recruited. Candidates use the CGPSC SSE Application Form for registration by checking more details from the CGPSC State Service Exam Prelims Notification 2020-21.
CGPSC SSE Prelims Recruitment 2020-21 – Details
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Post Name(s)||State Civil Service, State Police Service, State Tax Asst Commissioner, Subordinate Service, Nayab Tehsildar & Other Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||143 Posts|
|Category||Chhattisgarh Government Jobs|
|Name Of The Exam||CGPSC State Service Prelims Examination – 2020|
|Advertisement Date||26th November 2020|
|Start Date To Register||14th December 2020|
|Last Date To Register||12th January 2021|
|Prelims Exam Date||14th February 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||18th, 19th, 20th, 21st June 2021|
CGPSC SSE Notification 2020-21
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission released the CGPSC State Service Exam 2020 (Prelims) Notification on 26th November 2020. Chhattisgarh State Service Preliminary Exam 2020 Notification is issued to recruit 143 Vacancies of State Service Jobs listed below. Now in this particular post, we are going to provide all the details about the CGPSC State Service Exam 2020 Recruitment. So, aspirants can grab the information by checking the info provided below or by following the CGPSC SSE Notification 2020-21 that is given below.
According to the CGPSC SSE 2020 Notification, the Officials are going to recruit only State-level posts like Police Department, Tax Department, Jail Department, Nayab Tehsildar, Chief Municipal Officer & Other. So, the Graduates are eligible for this and they can go through the qualification, age limits, physical standards (For some posts), etc. Then the aspirants need to register using the CGPSC SSE Online Application before the due date i.e 12th January 2021. CGPSC officials reject CGPSC State Service Prelims Exam 2020 Applications that don’t meet the required qualifications.
|CGPSC SSE Syllabus|
|CGPSC SSE Previous Papers|
|CGPSC SSE Admit Card
|CGPSC SSE Result|
|CGPSC SSE Answer Key|
As per the CGPSC SSE Recruitment Notification 2020-21, the aspirants need to possess Graduation in any field.
Age Limits And Relaxation
Applicants’ age limit should have the Age Limit of 21 to 30 Years and the Age relaxation applies to Chattisgarh Reservation Citizens as per organization rules.
- Deputy Superintendent Of Police: 21 to 28 Years
- Remaining Posts: 21 to 30 Posts
- Age Relaxation as per the Norms.
As per the CGPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2020-21, aspirants have to pass the rounds of Preliminary Written Test, Mains Written Test, Physical Test, Interview
- Written test (Preliminary and Mains)
- Physical Test
Candidates need to pay Rs.400/- if their candidature belongs to General Category & Non-Chhattisgarh States and Rs.300/- if they belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Caste while applying to CGPSC SSE 2020 Notification.
- General Category & Candidates Out Of Chhattisgarh State: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC Of Chhattisgarh Domicile: Rs.300/-
As per the CGPSC SSE Notification 2020-21, the PayScale provided by CGPSC is
- Nayab Tehsildar: Rs.35,400/-
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.28,700/-
- Asst Jail Officer: Rs.25,300/-
For Other Posts visit the Advertisement.
Chhattisgarh State Service Exam Vacancy Information
A total of 143 CG State Service Exam Vacancy are distributed as follow.
- State Civil Service – 30 Posts
- State Police Service – 6 Posts
- Chhattisgarh Finance Service – 15 Posts
- Food Officer/Asst Director- 1 Posts
- State Tax Asst Commissioner – 5 Posts
- Dist Excise Officer- 04 Posts
- Asst Director-03 Posts
- Asst Registrar- 02 Posts
- Chief Municipal Officer- 06 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer – 04 Posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service – 15 Posts
- Nayab Tahasildar – 20 Posts
- Excise Sub Inspector – 17 Posts
- Deputy Register – 01 Post
- Asst Inspector – 10 Posts
- Asst Jail Officer – 4 Posts
How To Apply For CGPSC SSE Recruitment Notification 2020-21 @ psc.cg.gov.in?
- Eligible Candidates first open the portal Of CGPSC i.e psc.cg.gov.in
- On the Home page, find Advertisement For State Service Examination 2020 Dated 26.11.2020.
- Check the details first.
- After that click on “Apply Online”.
- If Eligible, candidates can choose to Click Here to Register Online for State Service Examination-2020.
- Then go to the Click Here to Login & Apply Online For State Service Examination-2020 with User Name and Password.
- Complete the Chhattisgarh State Service Examination 2020 Application and Submit it Online by Paying the fee.
- Download this Applied CGPSC State Service Prelims Examination 2020 Application Copy for further usage.
Chhattisgarh State Service Examination 2020 Notification – Refer Now
Chhattisgarh State Service Examination 2020 Registration Link – Register Now
Chhattisgarh SSE 2020 Application Link – Fill Now