Networking Hardware Tech giant Cisco is inviting applications from freshers through Cisco Walkin 2022. Job seekers are very eager to start their careers in a reputed company like Cisco. This is a very good opportunity for all those fresher candidates with no experience. Candidates have to read the job descriptions, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, hiring process, etc. before applying for the Cisco Walkin Interview 2022. To help such candidates, we have provided here all the necessary information along with that information. Moreover, we have also included step by step process for applying for Cisco Walkins 2022 along with the direct links to it. Candidates can visit the company website for applying or they can just click the direct link given at the end of this post. Therefore, we suggest they read this article carefully to not miss any important information.
Cisco Walkin 2022 – Summary
|Position Names||Virtual Sales Account Manager, Sustainability Project Coordinator, Junior Software Engineer, CX Consulting Engineer, Quantum Intern, Returns Specialist, Customer Delivery Architect, Test Development Engineer, etc.|
|Number of Posts||Multiple in number|
|Industries||Hardware Industry, Software Industry, Manufacturing|
Cisco Walkins 2022
The company has announced a large number of vacancies for various posts through Cisco Walkins 2022. The company has explicitly mentioned that fresher candidates who are passed outs of 2023, 2022, and 2021 without any prior experience are eligible to apply. So, all fresher candidates should have to check out the job description and eligibility criteria and make sure that they match the candidate’s skills before applying. Candidates should have to carry two copies of their latest photographs, along with a couple of copies of certificates like SSC, Intermediate, Graduation, and Post Graduation marks lists to the Cisco Walkins 2022 venue.
All candidates must satisfy the following conditions to get selected for the Cisco Walkins 2022.
- All applicants have to have completed at least graduation. Preferably BE/B.Tech/MTech, etc.
- They should have scored at least 65% in their SSC, Inter, Degree, and Post Graduation.
- Applicants cannot have any backlogs at the time of applying.
- A maximum of only a 1-year education gap is allowed.
Skills Required for Cisco Walkins 2022:
- Excellent communication skills are required for teamwork and coordination.
- Candidates need to have good subject knowledge in the relevant field.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the English Language are required.
- Applicants should be willing to relocate if necessary.
- Candidates should be willing to work in rotational shifts as per business requirements.
Candidates have to go through the following stages to get selected in the recruitment process for Cisco Walkins 2022.
- Mental Ability/ Aptitude Test
- Technical Ability Evaluation Test
- HR Round
Candidates have to attend the training period, which is decided by the company. They will be paid a stipend during this period. After completing the training period, they will be regularized and provided with Cisco Walkins Freshers Salary, which may vary based on the designation and company norms.
|Cisco Off Campus Drive|
Registration Process for Cisco Walkins 2022:
- Visit the company website cisco.com
- Go to the Careers section and select a location to see open opportunities in your area.
- Select any job you want to apply for and apply for it through Cisco Walkins 2022 by providing your information and uploading your resume. Apply.
- You will receive an email from officials with the details like Venue, timings, and important instructions.
|Cisco Walkins 2022 for Freshers||Apply Now|