Candidates can download the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant syllabus 2020 from the official website at iitrindia.org. Candidates who have applied for the Technical Assistant, Technical Officer Posts can check the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Exam Pattern 2020. Candidates can who started the preparation, use the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant syllabus Pdf is available for them to download. Check the exam pattern and download the CSIR IITR Technical Officer Syllabus 2020.
CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 | Details
|Name of the Department||CSIR IITR Lucknow|
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant, Technical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Skill Test, Interview|
CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates who are searching for the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 can go through this article to find all the information regarding the syllabus. Check the article and find the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Exam Pattern 2020. Check the exam pattern and analyze the subjects. Start preparing each subject with the help of the topic-wise CSIR IITR Technical Assistant syllabus Pdf given in its article at jobschat.in. Candidates can keep checking the official website at iitrindia.org for all the latest updates regarding the notification.
|CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020|
|CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Previous Papers|
|CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Admit Card 2020|
CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration||Negative Marking|
|Paper I||Mental Ability Test (General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Problem
Solving, situational Judgement)
|50||100 (Each Question 2 Marks)||1 Hour||No Negative Marking|
|Paper-II||General Awareness||25||75 (Each Question 3 Marks)||30 Minutes||1 Mark for one Wrong answer|
|English Language||25||75 (Each Question 3 Marks)|
|Paper III||Technical Subjects||100||300 (Each Question 3 Marks)||90 Minutes||1 Mark for one Wrong answer|
CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Topic Wise
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Distance.
- Number System.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Statement and Conclusions
- Paper Folding
- Mirror and Water Images
- Odd One Out
- Statement and Assumptions
- Cause and Effect
- Reasoning Analogies
- Artificial Language
- Blood Relations
- Alphanumeric series
- Seating Arrangements
- Shape Construction
- Decision Making
- Deductive Reasoning/Statement Analysis
- Critical path
- Cubes and cuboids
- Data Sufficiency
- Embedded Images
- Figure Matrix
- Picture Series and Sequences
- Pattern Series and Sequences
- Order & Ranking
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- General Polity
- Static GK
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Governors in India
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- Inventions & Discoveries
- Neighboring Countries of India
- Countries, Capital & Currency
- Indian Financial System
- One word substitution
- Sentence correction
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Close passage
- Reshuffle of a road
- Conversion to direct/indirect statement
- Idioms and phrases
- Synonyms / phrases
- Sentence shuffling
- Active/passive voice
- Spelling/misspelling – detecting words
- Canal Head Works
- Cross Drainage Works
- Water Logging and Drainage
- Flood Protection
- Irrigation Management
- Fluid Mechanics
- The strength of Materials & Theory of Structures
- Design of Reinforced concrete structures
- Steel & Machinery structures
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Building Materials and construction
- Water supply and sanitation for public building
- Water Resources Engineering
- Rain Fall & Run-off
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Lift Irrigation
- Flow Irrigation
- Functions of capacitors & reactors.
- Performance of line fault analysis.
- Measurement of Electrical Power.
- Power Engineering.
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof.
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies.
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and other Electrical Engineering topics etc.
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc.
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass, etc.
CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Click Here