- 1 CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 CSIR IITR Scientist Notification 2020
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification with CSIR IITR Scientist Recruitment 2020 is released with 45 Posts for Scientist, Senior Scientist, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer Posts. Both Freshers and Experienced can register for the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Vacancy as For some Departments, Freshers are eligible and for some Departments, Experienced are Eligible. So, Candidates shall thoroughly check the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Notification 2020 and after confirming that they are eligible, then go to the iitrindia.org and shall apply before the Last Date based on the Post mentioned in the advertisement with the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Application Form.
CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization Name||CSIR – Indian Institute of Toxicology Research|
|Post Names||Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Scientist, Senior Scientist Posts|
|Number Of Posts||45 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Online Applications Start Date|
|Online Applications End Date|
|Hard Copy Submission End Date|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
CSIR IITR Scientist Notification 2020
For the 45 Posts Scientist, Technical Posts, Two Advertisements is released and the aspirants who are searching for the Experienced and even Fresher related Openings find the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020. In the Advertisement complete detailed information about the Qualifications, Experience, Age, etc are mentioned. Observe all those information even with the CSIR IITR Scientist Recruitment Notification 2020 and from Jobschat.in also. If all the profile is matched candidate find and fill the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Application first in online with all the documents requested and then attach the same attachments to the printed CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Application to the CSIR, IITR Board Address before the Due date of the concerned Advertisement.
|CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Previous Papers|
- Technical Assistant: B.Sc in the Related Field based on the Department/ One Year Experience in related Field, Diploma.
- Technical Officer: B.E/ B.Tech, Master of Librarian Science.
- Scientist: ME/ PhD/ MD/ MVSC based on the Department applying.
- Senior Scientist: M.E/Ph.D. in the related field.
- For Cler details, all open the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification.
Age Limits as per the CSIR IITR Scientist Recruitment 2020 as on the Last Date Of Application is
- Technical Assistant: 28 Years
- Technical Officer: 30 Years
- Scientist: 32 Years
- Senior Scientist: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is 03 Years for Other Backward Caste, 05 Years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe
Applicants Except for SC, ST, PWD, Women, CSIR Employees, and Aborabd Candidates, All others are advised to pay Rs.100/- toward the Examination Fee while filling the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Application Fee.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Regular CSIR Employees/ Abroad candidates: No Fee
- Remaining Candidates: Rs.100/-
IITR officials select the Candidates for Scientist, Senior Scientist on Interview basis and Written Test and Skill Test with Interview for Technical Officer, Technical Assistant as per the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020.
- Technical Officer, Technical Assistant: Written Test, Skill Test, Interview
- Scientist, Senior Scientist: Interview
Scale Of Pay
As per the CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020, candidates who clear the Selection rounds get the Salary Post Wise as follows
- Technical Assistant: Pay Matrix Level -6 (Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-)
- Technical Officer: Pay Matrix Level -7 (Rs.44,900/- to Rs.142400/-)
- Scientist: Pay Matrix Level -11 Rs.98,465/-
- Senior Scientist: Pay Matrix Level -12 Rs.1,13,228/-
- Technical Assistant: 31 Posts
- Technical Officer: 03 Posts
- Scientist: 08 Posts
- Senior Scientist: 03 Posts
How To Apply For CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020?
- First, open the CSIR IITR Website iitrindia.org
- On the Homepage, find the CSIR IITR Scientist Notification 2020 with Advt No: IITR/1/2020 And CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Notification 2020 with Advt No: IITR/2-2020/ Technical.
- Open it and choose “Click to visit the Online Recruitment Portal”
- Their candidates find the images below.
- From there Candidate Go to Step 1: Registration (Online) and Select the Post and provide the details as mentioned.
- There fill the details as specified below.
- Then in Step II Fee Payment is done by Doing Login, in Step III Filling CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Application, and Finally, in Step IV Take a print of the CSIR IITR Scientist Application and attach the enclosure and send it through the post.
CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Notification 2020: Download
CSIR IITR Scientist Notification 2020: Download
CSIR IITR Technical Assistant Application Form: Register
CSIR IITR Scientist Application Form: Register