Department of Atomic Energy has released DAE Recruitment 2020 recently. The notification is focussed on the recruitment of 74 Group B & Group C Vacancies. Candidates who are interested to apply for the DAE Recruitment Notification can go through the official website at www.dpsdae.gov.in. The online application process has been started from 28th November 2020 and candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020 till the last date i.e 27th December 2020. The complete process of DAE Recruitment Application Form is Online only.
DAE Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Name of the Department||Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)|
|Name of the Post||Group B & Group C Posts(Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk & Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper)|
|Number of Vacancies||74 Vacancies|
|Category||Maharastra State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date of Application Form||28th November 2020|
|Closing Date of Application Form||27th December 2020|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Official Website||www.dpsdae.gov.in OR dpsdae.formflix.in|
DAE Recruitment Application Form
Candidates who are interested to apply for DAE Recruitment 2020 then you must first check the educational criteria. If you are eligible then the candidate can start filling the DAE Recruitment Application Form. Candidates can submit the DAE Recruitment Notification anytime between 28th November 2020 to 27th December 2020. These Maharastra State Government Jobs and selected candidates will get good pay scales according to the government. Check the age limits, Salary details, and other details before applying for the DAE Recruitment Notification.
|DPS DAE Junior Storekeeper Previous Papers|
|DPS DAE Junior Storekeeper Syllabus|
Candidates who are willing to apply for the DAE Recruitment Notification have to check the educational qualification that is mandatory to apply.
- Stenographer Grade-II – Should have matriculation or equivalent with the certificate of 100 W.P.M in English Shorthand and 45 w.p.m. in English typing from government recognized institutes.
- Stenographer Grade-III – Should have Matriculation or equivalent with 50% marks and have a Speed of 80 W.P.M. in English Stenography and Typing speed in English i.e 30 w.p.m. from government recognized institutes.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Any degree with 50% Marks from recognized university or institution and have a typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English and Knowledge of computer data processing.
- Junior Purchase Assistant/Junior Store Keeper – Candidates must have a graduate in Science with 60% marks or a Commerce graduate with 60% marks/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronics or Computer Science
Candidates with a minimum age of 18 Years and Maximum age of 27 years are eligible to apply for the Department of Atomic Energy Notification 2020.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
Candidates who are selected from the DAE Recruitment Notification will get the pay scale as follows
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Level 6 in the Pay Matrix. Initial pay Rs.35,400/- plus admissible allowances|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Junior Purchase Asst/Junior Store Keeper/Stenographer Grade-III||Level 4 in the Pay Matrix. Initial pay Rs.25,500/- plus admissible allowances|
There is a total of 74 vacancies of Group B & Group C Vacancies that are to be filled through the DAE Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade-II||02 Posts|
|Stenographer Grade-III||04 Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||05 Posts|
|Junior Purchase Asst/Junior Store Keeper||63 Posts|
Applicants of the DAE Notification 2020, are selected through the written examination, Skill Test and Descriptive type test
- Written test
- Skill Test (Only for Steno)/Descriptive type test.
Candidates from specified categories have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- in order to submit the DAE Recruitment Notification 2020.
- SC/ ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen, and PWD candidates: No Application Fee
- Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Steps to apply for DAE Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website at dpsdae.formflix.in
- On the webpage displayed, click on the Notifications
- Read all the details from the DAE Notification 2020
- If you are eligible then click on new registration
- Register yourself first and then login
- Fill the DAE Notification Application Form
- Pay Application Fee and Submit
DAE Recruitment Notification – Click Here