- 1 Details About DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020
- 2 DHFWS Karnataka GDMO Recruitment 2020
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Apply for DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020, which has released by District Health and Family Welfare Society Karnataka. So, contenders who are willing to apply for the DHFWS Karnataka GDMO Recruitment 2020, those ones apply now through the official website karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. Here on this web page, we have uploaded the whole necessary details about the DHFWS Karnataka Senior Medical Officer Notification 2020. So, all the interested ones start filling the DHFWS Karnataka Online Application Form 2020 from 16th September 2020 and the last date to apply is 15th October 2020.
Details About DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Organization||District Health and Family Welfare Society Karnataka (DHFWS Karnataka)|
|Name Of The Posts||Senior Medical Officer/Specialist, GDMO & Dental Health Officer Posts|
|Number of Posts||2815 posts|
|Starting Date of Online Application||16th September 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15th October 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||16th October 2020|
|Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
DHFWS Karnataka GDMO Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are interested to apply for the DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020, those ones have to check this page to know the eligibility details and application dates. There is 2815 DHFWS Karnataka Vacancy 2020. Eligible candidates can start applying for the DHFWS Karnataka Senior Medical Officer Notification 2020 from this web page. Candidates should fill the DHFWS Karnataka Online Application Form 2020 on or before 15th October 2020. Candidates must use this opportunity and apply for the DHFWS Karnataka GDMO Recruitment 2020. Before going to apply for the DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020, candidates have to check for the eligibility criteria given in this article jobschat.in. We have collected whole information about the DHFWS Karnataka GDMO Recruitment 2020 and uploaded it on this page. So, contenders use these mentioned links on this page and enlist your name in the DHFWS Karnataka Vacancy Notification 2020.
Candidates who have completed their MBBS Degree with PG Degree or Diploma or MBBS Degree or BDS Degree from the recognized university or institution, those ones eligible to apply for the DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020.
- Senior Medical Officer/Specialist Posts: MBBS Degree with PG Degree or Diploma
- GDMO Posts: MBBS Degree
- Dental Health Officer Posts: BDS Degree
The minimum age limit for this DHFWS Karnataka Senior Medical Officer Notification 2020 is 26 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
Minimum Age Limit: 26 Years
Maximum Age Limit
- For General Category Candidates: 42 Years
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For SC, ST, and Category 01 Candidates: 05 Years
To register their name in the DHFWS Karnataka GDMO Recruitment 2020, the General Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/-, and other Category Candidates application fee has clearly mentioned on the below page.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC, ST, Category 01 and PH Candidates: Nill
Candidates who are Selected through DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 for Senior Medical Officer/Specialist, GDMO & Dental Health Officer Posts will get Rs.56800/- to Rs.99600/- per month.
The selection of the 2815 DHFWS Karnataka Vacancy 2020 may be based on the Merit List, Written Test, and Interview.
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist: 1460 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 1265 Posts
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in General Medicine||241|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in General Surgery||89|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology||279|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in ENT||49|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases (Skin)||108|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Anaesthesia||230|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Paediatrician||296|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Ophthalmology||82|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Orthopaedics||31|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Radiology||55|
|General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||1265|
|Dental Health Officer||90|
Steps to apply DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website at karunadu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment section.
- On that page, you can get the “Notification for the Recruitment of Specialists, GDMO’and Dental Health Officers” link.
- Click on that notification and read all the details.
- If you are eligible, then fill the DHFWS Karnataka Online Application Form 2020.
- The online application link will available on 16th September 2020.
- Complete all the steps and submit the form before the last date.
DHFWS Karnataka Vacancy Notification 2020: Click Here
DHFWS Karnataka Online Application Form 2020: Click Here (Available on 16th September 2020)