DTCP AP Recruitment Notification 2017
DTCP AP Recruitment Notification 2017: This article is for all the job seekers who are looking for the notifications. So recently the DTCP( directorate of town and country planning) has advised the notification for the post of Diploma Apprentice posts. They have to fill the 252 Apprentice posts by the merit and energetic candidates. so all the applying candidates check the information given by the DTCP. the candidates can apply before checking the eligibility criteria. After that fill the application form as per the given instructions. So every applied candidate can check their instructions to fill the application form. the selection process, application fee, exam details are given below.
DTCP AP job vacancies 2017
DTCP AP job vacancies 2017 has been released so all the interested candidates are applied for this. It has released huge vacancies of apprentice posts. the last date of applying this job is 18th may 2017. So who are willing to apply this job the online application form will be available from 4th may to 18th may 2017. So all the interested candidates can apply this. candidates must read those instructions and apply online. candidates have to check the complete information in our website www.jobschat.in. After the application form applied download that and print a hardcopy of it.
DTCP AP job openings on Apprentice posts
As per the official notification released by the DTCP the job openings on Apprentice posts has been released. so those who are applied for this job can check the eligibility criteria. candidates who are having energetic and merit are applying for this job. the final list of the candidates must select in all the stages of selection process. those who called in the initial stage will be called for a final stage of selection process. candidates who are applied for this recruitment are preparing for the exam will check the previous papers which are available on our website.
DTCP AP Job Vacancy Details 2017
|Post Name(s)||diploma apprentice posts|
|Qualification||check below for Education Qualifications|
|Total Posts||252 posts|
|Last Date to Apply||18/5/2017|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
The above table shows the complete information regarding this post such as the last date of application form, the total number of vacancies, Job location, the name of the posts we are applying etc.
Zone Wise Vacancy Details of DTCP
Educational Qualification for AP DTCP 252 DA Posts:
- DCE/ LAA
Applicants should possess a diploma in Civil Engineering or Licentiate in Architecture assistantship issued by the AP State Board of Technical Education & Training. Moreover, the candidates should be the pass outs from 2015 academic year.
Minimum age of 18 years as on April 1, 2017.
DTCP AP DA jobs Salary: Rs. 9,460/- per month.
Selection Process of Andhra Pradesh Town & Country Planning DA Vacancy:
Candidates will be selected according to the merit marks in the diploma and the final document verification.
Important Dates of DTCP AP Recruitment 2017:
- Date of notification release – May 4, 2017.
- Starting date for online application – May 4, 2017.
- Last date for online application – May 18, 2017.
DTCP 252 Diploma Apprentice Vacancy Online Application Process – dtcp.ap.gov.in
- Visit the official site of the Directorate of Town and Country Planning, www.dtcp.ap.gov.in to apply for the DTCP AP recruitment 2017 252 diploma apprentice jobs.
- On the home page, you can find the “Diploma Apprentice Notification 2017” link.
- Click open the link and firstly read the DTCP Diploma apprentice notification details carefully.
- After that click on the “Click here for Online Application” link.
- Then the application for Diploma Apprentice in Town and Country Planning Department will open.
- Fill in your details in the DTCP DA online application form and click on continue.
- Complete all the application procedure and submit the form.
- Moreover, take a print out of the AP Town and Country Planning DA 2017 application form for further use.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.