Gauhati High Court LDA Recruitment 2021 is made activated by the Gauhati High Court. A total of 80 LDA/ Copyist Jobs is offered by the Gauhati High Court for Hojai, Charaideo, South Salmara Districts. So, that the contenders have to refer to the Gauhati High Court Copyist Notification 2021 to know the details. Even Jobschat.in shared the details as per the Gauhati High Court LDA Recruitment Notification 2021 along with the Gauhati High Court LDA Online Application Form. The only Graduation completed Candidates are eligible to apply for Gauhati High Court Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2021. So, the Candidates immediately finish the submission of the Gauhati High Court LDA Application. Then start the preparation for the Written Test and Viva Voce as they are the selection rounds. The selected ones receive the Salary of Rs. 14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs.6,200/-. The break up of Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist Vacancy can be verified by the candidates below.
Gauhati High Court LDA Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The High Court||Gauhati High Court, Assam|
|Name Of The Posts||LDA, Copyist Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||80 Posts|
|Job Location||Gauhati, Assam|
|Job Category||Government Jobs in Assam|
|Starting Date To Apply||03rd April 2021 (12.00 PM)|
|Ending Date of Application||17th April 2021 (05.00 PM)|
|Final Date Of Fee Payment||20th April 2021 (Till Banking Hours)|
A Candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University and must have Computer working knowledge. The candidate should have adequate knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
- Graduation from a recognised university
Candidates, Age Must be within the Limits of 18 Years to 40 Years for the Unreserved as mentioned below which is the same as that of Gauhati High Court Lower Division Assistant Notification 2021. Coming to the Age Relaxation, it’s of 03 Years for OBC, 05 Years for SC, ST and 10 Years for PWD Candidates.
- UnReserved: 18 to 40 Years
- Other Backward Caste/ MOBC: 18 to 43 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe: 18 to 45 Years
- Persons with Disability: 18 to 50 Years
Gauhati High Court will recruit the candidates based on the Written Test and Viva Voce. If the Candidates cleared both rounds, they are shortlisted for the Gauhati High Court Copyist Recruitment 2021.
- Written Test
- Viva Voce
The Gauhati High Court offers a pay scale of Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- for selected candidates.
- Gauhati High Court LDA, Typist Salary is Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/-
Candidates while Submitting the Gauhati High Court Typist Application Form have to pay the Non-Refundable Registration Fee of Rs.300/- for General, Other Backward Category and Rs.150/- for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC, ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Lower Division Assistant: 60 Posts
- Copyist: 20 Posts
How To Apply For Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification 2021?
- The First Interested candidate needs to visit the Official Site ghconline.gov.in.
- Then on the home page Search the Recruitment and open it.
- Download “Advertisement dated 31/03/2021 for direct recruitment of LDA and Copyists in the district courts of Hojai, Charaideo and South Salmara“
- Check the details by finding it and ready the documents to be uploaded while filling the Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist Application.
- Fill in all the Respective details that are asked and Pay the Fee in Online Mode.
- Affix all the required documents and check once before submitting.
- After that take a print out of Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist Application Form.
|Gauhati High Court LDA Previous Papers|
|Gauhati High Court LDA Syllabus|
|Gauhati High Court LDA Admit Card|
|Gauhati High Court LDA Result|
|Official Gauhati High Court LDA and Copyist Recruitment Notification 2021||Check Here|
|Online Gauhati High Court LDA & Copyist Application Form||Click Here To Apply|