- 1 Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 Apply for 55 Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment Online
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021 is available at hckrecruitment.nic.in. A total of 55 Assistant Jobs is released for recruitment. From 08th to 28th July 2021, the candidates must do the Step 1 Registration for the Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021. The Candidates who are searching for the High Court of Kerala Assistant Notification 2021 download the Advertisement first. The Candidates after checking the Kerala High Court Assistant Notification 2021 if found that they are eligible can do the registration by using the Kerala High Court Assistant Application.
All the details like Age Limit, Educational qualifications, Application Fee all given in a detailed manner. So, all must read the whole notification carefully and apply on or before the Due Date. The application also does fee payment in Offline through SBI Bank from 11th to 27th August 2021. If the candidate does not pay the fee, as per the Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 norms, the Application will be rejected.
Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The High Court||High Court of Kerala|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||55 Posts|
|Advertisement Date||Kerala High Court Jobs|
|Notification Dated||29th June 2021|
|Date Of Commencement of Step I & II Process and Remittance of Application Fee||08th July 2021|
|Date Of Step 1 Closure||28th July 2021|
|Date Of Step 2 Closure, Fee Remittance in Online and downloading Challan||09th August 2021|
|Commencement of Fee Remittance through Offline mode at SBI Branches||11th August 2021|
|Last Date Of Fee Remittance through Offline mode||27th August 2021|
|Mode Of Registration||Online Mode|
|Official Website||hckerala.gov.in and hckrecruitment.nic.in|
Apply for 55 Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment Online
So, the Candidates who are eligible for this 55 Kerala High Court Assistant Vacancy can Open the High Court Of Kerala Assistant Application, fill in all the details and pay the Fee accordingly. Check the details once before submitting. Once the application is submitted, it cannot be modified again. And the fee paid also not return back. So, apply carefully while applying and use the Application number for future use. There is no extension of the registration for the Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021. So, complete the registration and start the preparation for the Written Test and Interview.
|Kerala High Court Assistant Syllabus
|Kerala High Court Assistant Previous Papers|
|Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card|
|Kerala High Court Assistant Result|
The Applicants who are applying for the Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (no stipulation of marks in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes) OR Master’s Degree/ Law Degree awarded or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
Desirable: Knowledge in Computer Operations.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Law
The Candidate to apply for the Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 must have the Age Limits as mentioned.
- Candidates born between 02/01/1985 and 01/01/2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribe born between 02/01/1980 and 01/01/2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1982 and 01/01/2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- For other details please check the Kerala High Court Assistant Notification 2021
The Candidates who are applying for the High Court of Kerala Assistant Recruitment 2021 must pay Rs.450/-, SC, ST, PWD are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- General Category/OBC: Rs.450/-
- SC, ST, PWD: Nil Fee
The Candidates who have applied for the Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021 must clear the Objective Type Written Test, Descriptive Type Written Test, and Interview to be shortlisted for the posts.
- Written Test (Objective & Descriptive)
- Personal Interview
The Officials will pay Rs.39,300/- to Rs.83,000/- per month as the High Court of Kerala Assistant Salary for the Selected candidates of 55 Posts.
- Kerala High Court Assistant Salary: Rs.39,300/- to Rs.83,000/-
How to Apply For the High Court Of Kerala Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants Go to the Kerala High Court Recruitment official website hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Search the High Court Of Kerala Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Check the details first.
- If Eligible do the Step I, II Registration and Do the Payment of Fee either Online or Offline.
- Submit the Kerala High Court Assistant Application after the completion of providing all the details.
- Finally, Take a printout of the High Court Of Kerala Assistant Application for reference.
|Official Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification||Check Here|
|Online Kerala High Court Assistant Application Form||Register Here|