- 1 Haryana Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 2 HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- 3 Eligibility Credentials
Haryana Public Service Commission published the HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 with Advt No: 01/2021 on hpsc.gov.in. HPSC recruit 256 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts. Eligible ones are requested to Enrol for the Haryana Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 from 15th January to 15th February 2021. Candidate before filling the HPSC Civil Judge Application, just observe the information mentioned on the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Notification 2021.
Haryana Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Name Of The Exam||Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination 2020-21|
|Post Name(s)||Civil Judge (Junior Branch)|
|Category||Haryana State Government Jobs|
|Number Of Posts||256 Posts|
|Job Location||Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Advertisement Date||13th January 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||15th January 2021 @ 09 AM|
|Ending Date To Apply||15th February 2021 (11.55 PM)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
Refer to the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination 2020-21 Advertisement with Advt No: 1/2021 is released. Aspirants are allowed to apply for this HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 from 15th January to 15th February 2021. Job seekers who must have a Bachelor’s Law Degree of 21 to 42 Years are eligible for the Haryana Civil Judge Notification 2021. Job Location for the selected candidates is Punjab & Haryana High Court.
Candidates are recruited for the Haryana Civil Service Recruitment 2021 based on the Written Test (Prelims, Mains) and Interview. To Apply For this HPSC Civil Judge Notification 2021 candidates must pay Rs.1000/- or Rs.250/- based on their Category. And the Category wise 256 HPSC Civil Judge Vacancy is also informed clearly. So, if you are interested to do submit the HPSC Civil Judge Application just use the Application specified below and follow the procedure.
|HPSC Civil Judge Syllabus|
|HPSC Civil Judge Admit Card|
|HPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers|
|HPSC Civil Judge Result|
Essential Educational Stipulations
Those who Grossed Bachelor Degree In Law Degree in First Class From Recognised Board Of Law and to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made thereunder according to the Haryana Civil Judge Vacancy Advertisement.
Bachelor Degree In Law and enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961.
Age Limits And Relaxation
Candidates must have the Age Limits of 21 Years to 42 Years which is mandatory as of the date 15th February 2021. 05 Years Age Relaxation is there for SC, ST, Widows, Divorce, and Unmarried Women of Haryana State Only to apply for the Haryana Civil Judge Recruitment 2021.
- Minimum Age Limits: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits: 42 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation Application of 05 Years is allowed for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Caste, Divorce, and Unmarried Women of Haryana State Only
Application Fee Details
All the Registrants must pay the Application fee which is non-refundable as mentioned on the HPSC Civil Judge Notification 2021 and is Rs.1000/- for Male Candidates of the General category including Dependents of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other State, Rs.250/- For all Female candidates including Dependent of ESM of Haryana, Male and Female candidates of SC, BC-A&B/ESM
Categories of Haryana only, Female Candidates of General, and all reserved Categories of other States.
- Male Candidates of the General Category, Ex-Servicemen and their Dependents of Haryana, Male Candidates of General and all reserved categories of all the States: Rs.1000/-
- Female candidates including Dependent of ESM, Male and Female candidates of SC, BC-A&B/ESM Categories of Haryana only, Female Candidates of General, and all reserved categories of other States: Rs.250/-
- PH Candidates with at least 40% disability: No Fee
Scale Of Pay
HPSC Civil Judge Salary is Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/-. And for other allowances, and benefits please refer to the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Service) Notification 2021.
- Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/-
As per the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Service) Recruitment Notification 2021, Written Test (Prelims, Mains) and Viva-Voce are recruited to select the candidates.
- Written Examination (Prelims And Mains)
- Viva Voice
Haryana Civil Judge Vacancy
- General: 156 Posts
- SC: 40 Posts
- BC-A: 21 Posts
- BC-B: 11 Posts
- EWS: 11 Posts
Bifurcation of the Anticipatory/unforeseen vacancies:
- General: 10
- SC: 04 Posts
- BC-A: 01 Posts
- EWS: 02 Posts
How To apply for HPSC Civil Judge Notification 2021 @ hpsc.gov.in?
- For the Registration, the Candidates visit the HPSC site hpsc.gov.in.
- Go to the Advertisement.
- Click on the “Advertisement No. 1/2021 – for the posts of H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2020-21” and Download for readying the information.
- Check the Instructions to apply online with the “Instructions for Advt No: 1/2021.
- Then choose “Click here to apply online”
- Then candidates are directed to a new page.
- Click on “New Registration” and provide the details as asked.
- Once again login with the User/ Application ID and Password and give the further details.
- Then Upload the Photo, Signature in the prescribed size and format and pay the fee mentioned.
- After that take a printout of the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Service) Application.
Official HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2021 – Refer Here
HPSC Civil Judge Application Form – Enroll Now