The INI CET Notification 2021 is published by the Board Of All India Institute Of Medical Sciences for the students who are seeking the opportunity to get admission in this Entrance Test. Candidates may observe the Official notification that the online registration has already started from the 01st March 2021 and the closing date to submit the INI CET Application Form 2021 is 31st March 2021. So, students are thorough to submit the application form before the deadline. If any of the candidates are not aware of this AIIMS INI CET Notification 2021 may check now and if they are interested to write the exam ten fill the INI CET Online Application Form 2021 as fast as possible.
Details Of INI CET Notification 2021
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Exam Name||Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test|
|Starting Date To Fill Application||01st March 2021|
|Last Date To Fill Application||31st March 2021|
|Final Date To Submit Application||06th April 2021|
|Hall Ticket Released Date||30th April 2021|
|Exam Date||08th May 2021|
|Result Date||Will Be Updated Soon|
AIIMS INI CET Notification 2021
As you can observe the INI CET 2021 Notification, there is a lot of information regarding the INI CET Exam dates, Hall ticket released date, etc. Here on the above page, we have clearly explained those important particulars. So, each and every student who is interested to apply for the INI CET Notification 2021 must visit our website to know the information. We will provide the exact details for the respective AIIMS INI CET Notification 2021. Right here on this below page, we have given an INI CET Online Application Form 2021 link for the candidates who are wishing to apply for this entrance exam. Students must save the date and submit their INI CET Application Form 2021 on time.
The officials of AIIMS released the INI CET Notification 2021 and inviting the students to get a seat in their university. Candidates must fill the INI CET Online Application Form 2021 after observing the AIIMS INI CET Notification 2021. Students should remember that the INI CET Application Form 2021 is accepted online mode only. So, do follow the procedure that is mentioned on this page and submit the application form. If you want to know more details regarding this INI CET 2021 Notification then go to the official website link i.e, www.aiimsexam.ac.in.
|INI CET Syllabus|
|INI CET Previous Papers|
|INI CET Admit Card|
|INI CET Answer Key|
|INI CET Result|
INI CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The Minimum Educational Qualification required to apply for the INI CET Notification 2021 is that candidates must be done MBBS Degree MD/MS/DM-6 Years and BDS Degree for MDS Courses of a University recognized by the National Medical Commission / Medical Council Of India.
- Students of SC/ST must have a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks.
- Candidates of OBC/EWS should have a 55% aggregate.
- For more information, students may refer to the official notification.
It is not necessary to have a specified Age Limit for the candidates who are willing to apply for the INI CET 2021 Notification.
Students must pay the Examination Fee for the INI CET Notification 2021 in online mode and the category wise fee particulars are as follows,
- For SC/ST/EWS students-Rs. 1200/-
- For General/OBC candidates-Rs. 1500/-
- For PWD students-Nill
Steps To Submit The INI CET Application Form 2021
- Students can log in to the Official Website Link www.aiimsexams.org
- On the AIIMS homepage, candidates may able to see the registration form a well as the application form.
- If you are a new user of this site, then register by click on the registration form.
- Then candidates may enter another page.
- On that page, students should click on the new registration.
- Once read all the particulars mentioned on the screen.
- Then enter all the required details asked on the screen.
- Finally, click on the REGISTER button.
- After that, fill the application form by entering the administration ID and the given details.
- At last, click on the login button.
INI CET Notification 2021: Click Here
INI CET Online Application Form 2021: Click Here