- 1 JEE Main Notification 2020 | JEE Main Application Form
- 1.1 JEE Main Notification 2020 Overview
- 1.2 Essential Details
- 1.3 JEE Main Application Form 2020 @ jeemain.nta.nic.in
- 1.4 Download NTA JEE Mains Notification 2020
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
JEE Main Notification 2020 of April 2020 Session is given by National Testing Agency for providing admissions to 12th qualified students into NITs, IIITs, and other CFTIs, etc and requested the students to check the other information even listed at JEE Mains April 2020 Exam Notification and then use the JEE Mains Application Form given at jeemain.nta.nic.in in order to fill the form 07th February to 06th March 2020.
JEE Main Notification 2020 | JEE Main Application Form
NTA JEE Mains Notification 2020 for April 2020 Session is released on the site jeemain.nta.nic.in at 07.02.2020 for the students who want to their UG Courses of B.E./B.Tech/ B. Arch/ B. Planning in Indis Premier IITs, NITs, CFTIs, IIIT’s and students are eager towards the release of the IIT JEE April 2020 Exam Notification in order to register. As it’s an Entrance Exam Admission Advertisement, every time, lakhs of students across India attempt this JEE Mains as well as JEE Advanced exams to get a seat in premier educational institutes of India. But, as per the JEE (Main) April 2020 Notification, only 12th Qualified students in the years 2018, 2019, 2020 are only eligible. For other extra details, all can log on to Jobschat.in
Also, Check: All India Entrance Exams Syllabus
JEE Main Notification 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Organisation||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Main April 2020|
|Offered Courses||B.E./B.Tech/ B. Arch/ B. Planning|
|Type Of Examination||Entrance Exam for Under Graduate Programs in
NITs, IIITs and other CFTIs, etc
|Advertisement Date||07th February 2020|
|Ending Date To Apply||06th March 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fe||07th March 2020|
|Application Correction Dates||08th to 12th March 2020|
|Admit Card||20th March 2020|
|Exam Dates||05th, 07th, 09th, 11th April 2020|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
Students who completed 12th Class in the Years 2018, 2019 and 2020 are eligible to apply for JEE Main Examination 2020 Advertisement.
There are not Age Limits for the Students/ candidates to enroll for the JEE Mains Notification 2020.
B.E./B.Tech/ B. Arch/ B. Planning:
I) In India
- General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL): Boys: Rs.650/-, Girls: Rs.325/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender: Boys: Rs.325/-, Girls: Rs.325/-
II) Outside India
- General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL): Boys: Rs.3000/-, Girls: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender: Boys: Rs.1500/-, Girls: Rs.1500/-
B.E./B.Tech & B. Arch, B.E./B.Tech & B. Planning, B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch & B. Planning, B. Arch & B. Planning:
I) In India
- General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL): Boys: Rs.1,300/-, Girls: Rs.650/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender: Boys: Rs.650/-, Girls: Rs.650/-
II) Outside India
- General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL): Boys: Rs.6000/-, Girls: Rs.3,000/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender: Boys: Rs.3,000/-, Girls: Rs.3,000/-
HRD Ministry, India will provide Admission to the students for the UG Programmes to Various NITs, IIITs, and other CFTIs, etc through
- Entrance Exam
- Student Rank, Reservation and Certificate Verification
JEE Main Seat Reservation
|3||Other Backward Classes belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||5%|
How To Apply For the JEE Main Notification 2020?
- First, Students go to the NTA JEE Mains Portal jeemain.nta.nic.in
- There find Information Bulletin of JEE (Main) April- 2020
- Download it and get read all the information about qualifications, admission process, exam details, etc.
- Students whose qualifications are meeting with the details of the JEE Mains Notification 2020 can go to Application Form for JEE (Main) April – 2020.
- Students if appearing fresh may choose “Fresh Registration only” or JEE (Main) January 2020 appeared ones use another option.
- Provide the required details and documents in the prescribed format and submit the Application Fee as given.
- Then take a printout of the JEE Main Application Form of April 2020 which is essential for Counselling.
JEE Main Application Form 2020 @ jeemain.nta.nic.in
All the students are requested to submit their JEE Mains Application Form in Online as it’s offered with the portal Jobschat.in. Firstly, go with the qualifications and suitabilities given and further fill the form as they come to know what the details to be given, documents to be uploaded, fee particulars, dates on which JEE Main Application will be available, etc. As the registration process goes in a step by step manner, there is no problem for any applicant within the registration procedure. IF anybody by mistake given wrong details at the stage of the registration, have to go to the site jeemain.nta.nic.in and do modify them from 08th to 12th March 2020 and take a copy of modified JEE Main April 2020 Application Form.
Download NTA JEE Mains Notification 2020
All have to Download NTA JEE Mains Notification 2020 immediately when the NTA Board released it and do follow the instructions and complete their enrolling before 06.03.2020 and get ready to take the JEE Mains Examination that is held in April 2020 as per the schedule. Exam Syllabus and Pattern also mentioned in the advertisement and it’s the turn of the students to prepare for having more marks because JEE Main Qualified ones need to take JEE Advanced exam even by applying separately with same marks to get the best rank because based on the Rank only, a student can get the best College for studying UG Course. Don’t go away as there may be any additional information to be provided about the NTA JEE Main Exam Notification 2020 here.
Also, Check: All Entrance Exams Previous Papers
Official NTA JEE (Main) April 2020 Information Bulletin 2020: Download
Joint Entrance Examination Notification 2020: Download
Online JEE (Main) April 2020 Application Form: Apply Now
All the jeemain.nta.nic.in Notification 2020, Information Bulletin and Application form is given here. By using them, student easily can complete their registration easily. If they don’t use the available information, they definitely commit any mistakes while filling the JEE Mains Application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Student Eligibility for JEE Main 2020?
12th Class in the Years 2018, 2019 and 2020 are eligible to apply for JEE Main Examination 2020.
Is there any Age Limit for JEE Mains Notification 2020?
No, there is no Age Limit to apply.
What the Maximum Number of Times a Student to apply for JEE Main Exam Notification?
Generally, it will be 3 attempts of Consecutive years. But, in New Pattern, students can attempt up to 6 times for the JEE Mains Notification.