Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 for filling 207 AMO vacancies on 22.01.2022. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria and age limits, the application process, selection rounds, category-wise post distribution, and essential detailed information from this article. The registration period to submit JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Online Applications will be active from 03rd March 2022 to 24th March 2022. The last date for paying the application fee is 25th March 2022. So, all the candidates check the info and register for the 207 JPSC AMO Vacancy before the due date.
- 1 JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Overview
- 2 JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Notification 2022
- 3 Essential Details
JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
|Number Of Openings||207|
|Category||Jharkhand Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||22nd January 2022|
|Registration Starting Date||02nd March 2022|
|Registration Closing Date||24th March 2022|
|Final Day to Pay Fee||25th March 2022|
|Final Date to submit hard Copies||05th April 2022|
JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Notification 2022
Candidates applying for JPSC AMO Recruitment 2022 have to go to the official website of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission and have to apply from there or can apply by using the link below. Applications are accepted only via Online mode. Applications sent through Post/Courier/ by hand will not be accepted. Application fees should also be paid online on the methods provided on the website like Credit/Debit Cards/ Net banking/UPI etc. Candidates have to send a hard copy of the printed application form with relevant copies to the recruiting board on or before05.04.2022. JPSC will select the candidates for the 207 Openings through the Written Test, Interview. So, the JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022.
|All Govt Exams Syllabus|
|All Govt Exams Previous Papers|
Candidates applying for JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 should possess a degree in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from a recognized university across India.
Candidates should note that the minimum age required for applying for JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancy is 21 years. The maximum age limit for General Category candidates is 42 years. Age relaxation details for reserved category candidates can be found below.
Age will be calculated as of 06th January 2021.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age (UR/Gen): 42 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 44 years
- Female Candidates of UR/OBC: 45 years
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 42 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes: 47 years
- PHC candidates: (UR/EWS-47, OBC-49, Women of UR/OBC – 50, SC/ST – 52) years.
As per the JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Notification 2022, the selection process will consist of two stages for selection rounds. Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Written Examination – 500 marks
- Personal Interview – 50 marks
The candidates belonging to General/EBC/OBC/EWS candidates will have to pay the Registration fee for JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Rs. 600/-. SC and ST candidates, it is Rs.150/-. Other Candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- UR/Gen: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.150/-
- Others: Nil
Candidates selected for the position of Ayurvedic Medical Officer through JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022, will be paid by level-9 with Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancy Category Wise
Category-wise distribution JPSC AMO Vacancy is tabulated below.
|Sl.No||Category||No. of Posts|
I) Out of these total 207 posts, special reservations for other categories are as follows.
|Sl.No||Special-Category||No. of Posts|
|Physically Handicapped||Vision Impaired||2|
|Autism & Multiple Disabilities||2|
How to Apply for JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022?
- Open Chrome or Firefox and Go to google and search for ‘JPSC Official Website’
- Click on the link that says JPSC with URL www.jpsc.gov.in
- The JPSC homepage of the website will be opened.
- Scroll down and look for ‘Recruitment of Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Regular), Advt.No.-09/2022’ click on it.
- Click on the Advertisement and download it. Read it thoroughly.
- Click on Online Registration in option.
- Fill up the JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Application with your details and pay the registration fee.
- Click on submit and Print the completed application form and fee payment receipt.
- Send the Completed Application form, Payment receipt and Self-Attested (Hard) copies of documents mentioned in the notification to the authorities. For Address, please refer notification attached at the end of this article.
|JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification||Download Here|
|JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Online Application||Apply Now|