JRHMS CHO Syllabus 2020 must be collected by the candidates for the written test preparation and must not leave any topic of JRHMS Community Health Officer Syllabus 2020 which impacts the candidate score. Maintain proper knowledge of the JRHMS CHO Exam Pattern even which makes a candidate preparation in an effort manner. Contenders know that GNM or BAMS Topics are covered in the NHM Jharkhand CHO Syllabus 2020 with which the question paper is prepared.
JRHMS CHO Syllabus 2020
Candidates who applied for JRHMS CHO Recruitment and plan to do the preparation for the written test first Download NHM Jharkhand Community Health Officer Syllabus 2020 from jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in and already candidates maintain a good knowledge of the JRHMS CHO Syllabus 2020 because they complete them in the academics. Now, Just revision is to be made but it should be more efficient due to the reason that not preparing any topic of the JRHMS Community Health Officer Syllabus 2020, deal with the reduction of the candidate score that must not able to increase the candidates’ ability to score more. So, if the candidate observes the JRHMS CHO Syllabus as per the Exam Pattern and prepares for the exam there must be a good for the candidate.
Also, Check: JRHMS CHO Recruitment 2020
Details Of JRHMS CHO Syllabus 2020
|Name Of The Board
|Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS)
|Community Health Officer (CHO) Post
|Number Of Posts
|Initial Date To Enroll
|Final Date To Enroll
|jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in and jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
JRHMS CHO Exam Pattern 2020
|Type Of Exam
|Question Paper Language
|General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Or Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Science (BAMS)
|English and Hindi
Checking the NHM Jharkhand CHO Exam Pattern 2020, candidates come to know that Objective Type questions are involved in the Test and a total of 100 questions for 100 marks are there and the Exam Paper is given both in Hindi and English language.
Also, Check: JRHMS CHO Admit Card 2020
JRHMS CHO Syllabus – Topic Wise
Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to anatomical terms
- Organization of body cells, organs, tissues, etc.
- Skeletal systems
- Muscular systems
- Cardio-vascular systems
- Introduction and Scope of Microbiology
- Infection and its transmission
- Introduction to Laboratory Techniques
- Psychology of Human Behaviour
- Concept, Scope, and Nature of Sociology
- The Individual
- The Family
- The Society
- The Community
Fundamentals of Nursing
- Introduction to Nursing
- Nursing care of patient/client
- Basic Nursing care and needs of a patient
- Assessment of patient
- Therapeutic nursing care
- Introduction to Pharmacology
- Importance of First-Aid
- First-Aid in emergency situations
- Community Emergencies
- Concept of Health
- Maintenance of Health
- Physical Health
- Mental Health
Medical-Surgical Nursing I
- Nursing Assessment
- Patho Physiological Mechanism of Disease
- Altered Immune Response
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Review of infection, how it spreads and its control
- Reparation, care, and administration of antisera and vaccines
- Isolation- review of epidemiology and control measures
- Management of various infectious diseases
Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Assessment of the functions of ear, nose, and throat.
- Disorders and diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
- Management of disorders and diseases of ear, nose, and throat
- Nursing Management of Patients with abnormal cell growth
- Classification of cancer
- Detection and prevention
Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- History of Psychiatric
- Mental Health Assessment
- Community Mental Health
- Psychiatric Nursing Management
- Mental Disorders
Community Health NursingComputer Education
- Introduction to computers and disk operating systems
- Introduction to word processing
- Introduction to database
- Graphics and use of Statistical packages
- Computer-aided teaching and testing
Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Reproductive System
- Nursing Management of pregnant women
- Nursing Management of women in Labour
- Complications of pregnancy and its management
Community Health Nursing – II
- Health System in India
- Healthcare services in India
- Health planning in India
- Specialized Community health services
- Vital health statistics
- The concept in child healthcare
- The Newborn
- The Healthy child
- Children with various disorders and diseases
- Welfare of children
NHM Jharkhand Community Health Officer Syllabus 2020
Since from the Application Submitted date, candidates need to Start learning the NHM Jharkhand CHO Syllabus 2020 because some of the subjects consume more time to complete. As there is no specific information about JRHMS CHO Exam Pattern 2020, all must allot more concentration on the JRHMS CHO Syllabus 2020 because that knowledge decides whether the candidate to be in the Bridge Course or not. As there is a massive competition for the candidates among themselves they must give high priority for the preparation in such a way to answer even tough questions asked in the exam. And that must be possible with continuous evaluation of the jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in Community Health Officer Syllabus 2020.
NHM Jharkhand CHO Exam Pattern 2020
JRHMS simply closes the JRHMS Community Health Officer Exam Pattern 2020 that GNM or BAMS Subjects contain 100 Marks, questions to be asked are 100. So, if the candidates make a proper groundwork with each topic of the JRHMS Community Health Officer Syllabus 2020. Further Question Paper also collected and solve by the candidate to know the probability of the marks they get in the exam. In the process, if they come across any insufficient knowledge and time-consuming topics of the JRHMS CHO Syllabus 2020, everyone must work hard to overcome that drawback also because a candidate must be perfect in all the factors along with the Exam Patern, NHM Jharkhand Community Health Officer Syllabus 2020.
Also, Check: JRHMS CHO Previous Papers
JRHMS Community Health Officer Syllabus 2020: Download
JRHMS Jharkhand CHO Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who released JRHMS Jharkhand Community Health Officer Syllabus 2020?
JRHMS Board or NHM, Jharkhand released the JRHMS Jharkhand Community Health Officer Syllabus 2020.
What is the JRHMS Jharkhand Community Health Officer Exam Pattern?
Follow Jobschat.in to know the JRHMS Jharkhand Community Health Officer Exam Pattern 2020.
What type of questions are involved in the NHM Jharkhand CHO Exam?
Objective type of questions is asked in the NHM Jharkhand CHO Written Test.
How to collect NHM Jharkhand Community Health Officer Syllabus 2020?
Collect NHM Jharkhand Community Health Officer Syllabus 2020 in Online from jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in