It is hereby informed that Karnataka High Court released the Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022 on 07.03.2022. Candidates are recruited directly by Karnataka High Court. The candidates who are applying for the Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022 should have a minimum qualification and also have knowledge of the operation of computers. Preference will be given to those who are graduates. The starting date of the application is 07th March 2022 and ends from 07th April 2022. Selection for the post of Karnataka High Court Stenographer will be made on the performance in written test, Shorthand and typing test. Applicants can apply for the Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy through karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in or Jobschat.in.
- 1 Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Details
- 2 Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Recruitment 2022
- 3 Essential Qualifications
Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The Court||High Court Of Karnataka|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)|
|Number Of Posts||54 Posts|
|Category||Government Jobs in Karnataka|
|Starting Date To Apply||07.03.2022|
|Closing Date To Apply||07.04.2022|
Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Recruitment 2022
The candidates who are eligible for Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Recruitment 2022 must read the notification carefully. Selected candidates will be appointed to Karnataka High Court. The candidates who are interested to work as a Stenographer in Karnataka High Court can apply online through its official website. The applicant, if appointed, shall be on probation initially for two years or for an extended period, if necessary. Karnataka High Court aims to recruit the candidates on Direct Recruitment. Selection of the candidate will be made following the High Court of Karnataka Service.
Online Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are qualified as on the last date fixed for submission of applications for direct recruitment. Qualification, Age, Pay Scale and other details are given below. If you want to apply for the Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022 don’t waste your time. Apply before the last date for submission of the application and prepare for the written test.
- The candidate should have passed SSLC Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or an equivalent examination OR Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Secretarial Practice in English recognized as equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination or Technical Board.
- Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand
- Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English conducted by the Department of Public Instructions of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board
- Candidate must have knowledge of Computers
The Applicants who are applying for the Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Recruitment 2022 must possess the Age Limits of 18 to 35 Years. Age Relaxation is allowed for reserved categories as mentioned below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- General category Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- SC/ST/ OBC Candidates (Category -1) Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Category 2-A Or 2-B Or 3-A Or 3- B Candidates Maximum Age: 38 Years
The candidates must pay the Fee as mentioned in the Advertisement which is Rs.500/- for General/ OBC and Rs,250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD. For knowing the Fee Payment method, please refer to the
Vacancies in Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment
Karnataka High Court released 54 vacancies in Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment
The selection of candidates is based on their performance in the Written Test, Shorthand and Typing Test. Those who will not clear these rounds will not be allowed for the selection of 56 High Court Of Karnataka Stenographer Vacancy.
- Written Test
- Typing Test
Selected candidates can get Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- with admissible allowances as per the High Court of Karnataka. For more details visit the Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Notification 2022.
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Recruitment 2022?
- Applicants can log in to Karnataka High Court Official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- From there, go to the Notification and Choose Recruitment.
- Open “Notification No.HCRB/ACS-11/2022 for Recruitment of 54 Post of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer).”
- Download the full notification and Check the vacancies, qualifications and age if you are eligible or not and other information.
- If you are eligible for the post of Karnataka High Court Stenographer, then go to the Karnataka High Court Assistant Court SecretaryApplication form and fill the application form with the necessary details after reading the how-to apply instructions.
- Pay the fee online.
- Once payment is done money is not refunded in any circumstances.
- Print the Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Application for further use.
|Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2022||Download|
|Karnataka High Court Stenographer Application||Apply Here|