Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020-21 Notification for 2443 Posts of Cycle III is released. So, aspirants who belong to Karnataka State and having 10th Class Qualification with Kannada Language knowledge shall apply for Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020-21 with all the documents mentioned. Candidates are given a time period from 21st December 2020 to 23rd January 2021 to submit their duly filled Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Application by login to the site www.appost.in/gdsonline/.
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020-21 Details
|Board Name||GDS Online Engagement Board, Karnataka|
|Post Names||Gramin Dak Sevak (Brach Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster (Dak Sevak)) Posts|
|Total Posts||2443 Posts (Cycle III)|
|Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Initial Date Of Registration||21st December 2020|
|Final Date Of Registration||Extended to 23th January 2021|
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020-21
This Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment Notification 2020-21 is widely spread to all the Job Hunters of Karnataka by GDS Online Engagement Board, Karnataka through “www.appost.in/gdsonline/”. Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak Application being accepted from the Eligible Contenders of Karnataka. So, the Competitor first looks at the Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020-21. Then by following the steps below and submit the Karnataka Post GDS Application up to 23th January 2021. Applicants while registering for the GDS Karnataka Recruitment 2020-21 shall pay the Rs.100/- as mentioned. Finally, candidates selected for 2443 Gramin Dak Sevak Karnataka Vacancy based on their 10th Class Marks. For any required information related to Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020-21 revert back to Jobschat
|GDS Karnataka Result|
With the Karnataka Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020-21 released, the candidate qualifications are nothing but those who passed 10th Class and having Working Knowledge on Computer along with the Knowledge of the Kannada Language.
- 10th Class Pass, Working Knowledge on Computer
- Knowledge of the Kannada Language
To apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak Karnataka Vacancy, General Category Candidate Age Limit is 18 to 40 Years as of the date 21.12.2020. The Age Relaxation is as follows and is 03 Years for OBC, 05 Years for SC, ST, 10 Years for PWD, 13 Years for PWD (OBC), 15 Years for PWD (SC, ST).
- General Category: 18 to 40 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 03 Years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (OBC): 13 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (SC/ ST): 15 Years
Applicants belong to Male Candidates of Unreserved, Other Backward Category, Economically Weaker Section and Trans-man shall Pay a Non-Refundable Fee of Rs.100/- and Female (All Categories), Trans-woman candidates, SC, ST, PWD Candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- Unreserved, Other Backward Category, Economically Weaker Section (Male), Trans-man: Rs.100/-
- For all Female (All Categories), Trans-woman candidates, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability Candidates: No Fee
Coming to the Selection Methodology as per the Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment Notification 2020-21, it’s made of the 10th Class Marks.
- 10th Class Marks
Scale Of Pay
With the Released Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification 2020-21, Shortlisted Candidate receives the Salary of Rs.12,000/- (Level 1 in TRCA Slab) and Rs.14,500/- (Level 2 in TRCA Slab) and for Assistant Branch Post Master it’s of Rs.10,000/- (Level 1 in TRCA Slab) and Rs.12,000/- (Level 2 in TRCA Slab).
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs.12,000/-||Rs.14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
Karnataka Post GDS Vacancy
|Community||Number of Posts|
|Total Posts||2443 Posts|
Method Of Filling Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Application @ www.appost.in/gdsonline/:-
- First, Candidates must Logon to the Website www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Download Karnataka (2443 Posts) under Live Notifications (Cycle III)
- Grab the Information first.
- Then pick “Step 1: Registration” and pick “Registration” to give the details as requested.
- Accept the rules and Click on the Fee Payment (Step: 2), give the registration number, and do the Fee Payment by choosing any of the methods specified.
- Go to Stage 3 (Apply Online) and Enter the registration Number and choose the Circle the candidate wants to apply to.
- Submit the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Maintain the printout of the Gramin Dak Sevak Karnataka Vacancy Application.
Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2020-21 – Check Now
Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Application – Register Now