- 1 KCET Notification 2020 | Karnataka Common Entrance Test Application Form
- 1.1 KCET Notification 2020 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 KEA KCET Notification 2020 & Eligibility
- 1.4 KCET Application Form 2020
- 1.5 KCET 2020 Online Form
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions
Students can check out the KCET Notification 2020 which is available from 05th February to 02nd March 2020 using the KEA KCET 2020 Online Form is available now for the Students to get admission to the UG Or Engineering Courses in the Karnataka State various universities. Since the KCET 2020 Exam Date will be on from 22nd to 24th April 2020, Students check Karnataka Examination Authority Board and then send their KCET Application 2020 in the prescribed format. If any of the documents to be submitted by the student within the KCET Online Application 2020 as per the KCET Notification, their application may get rejected.
KCET Notification 2020 | Karnataka Common Entrance Test Application Form
The students who are looking for this Karnataka Common Entrance Test Notification 2020 to apply and participate to get the admission in the Undergraduate (UG) engineering and other courses (B.Pharm., AYUSH, and Farm Science) in various colleges in the state of Karnataka this KCET 2020 Exam is compulsory Entrance exam for the students those must get register to this Karnataka Common Entrance exam which is available from 05th February to 02nd March 2020 from the official Portal. To get Qualify for this Karnataka Common Entrance Exam 2020 first need to get register in this KCET Notification 2020 which is liberated by the Karnataka Examinations Authority Board. If the candidates did any mistakes while filling the KCET Application Form, they can modify them through 19th to 25th March 2020.
Also, Check: KCET Syllabus 2020
KCET Notification 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Name Of The Exam||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020|
|Exam Category||Engineering, Architecture, Yoga & Naturopathy, Veterinary, Farm Science, B.Pharma, etc Professional Courses|
|Exam Type||Karnataka State Level Entrance Exam|
|Start Date To Apply||05th February 2020 (11.00 AM)|
|Last Date To Apply||02nd March 2020 (05.30 PM)|
|Payment Date||06th March 2020|
|Application Correction Dates||19th to 25th March 2020|
|Admit Card Date||May 2020/ June 2020 (Expected)|
May 2020/ June 2020 (Expected)
|Verification of Documents for Agriculturist quota at the respective Practical Test Centres||May 2020/ June 2020 (Expected)|
|Practical Examination Date for UG course applicants for Agriculture /
Horticulture / Veterinary Universities under “Agriculturist Quota”
|May 2020/ June 2020 (Expected)|
||May 2020/ June 2020 (Expected)|
|Official Website Link||cetonline.karnataka.gov.in|
- Candidates have to qualify the 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board. Candidates must pass their examination with Mathematics & Physics as a main subject & English as a language subject. It is compulsory to score at least 45% marks (40% marks in SC/ST category) in physics and mathematics along with one of the subjects, i.e. Biotechnology/Biology/Electronics/Chemistry/Computer science.
- Candidates have to pass their 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent with PCB/PCM and English as a language subject. Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST Category) in PCB group.
For Other Courses, all students may open the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Notification 2020.
There are No Age Limits for any student to enroll for the KCET 2020 Notification.
All the Candidates who want to apply for KCET Notification must pay a Non-Refundable Fee of
- General/OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST, Category-1: Rs.250/-
- Qualifying Marks in the KCET exam
- Seat Allotment,
- Seat Matrix,
- Document Verification
KEA KCET Notification 2020 & Eligibility
Once, the student there is the need of getting the KCET Eligibility, Students can also know the How to send the KCET Online Application form 2020 through the Online portal. However, the KCET Application are received on the basis of the KEA Board there will be a final date to collect the online Applications & verify the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Complete Details the Date of the entrance exam will be conducted on 22nd to 24th April 2020 for course wise. In this case, any of the Students may not gain the essential details of KCET 2020 Notification they could be noticed here on this page to get the clarity on each Subject wise Information of KEA 2020 Exam date & the Online Application form of KEA KCET Notification which will end up 02nd March 2020. If any student without checking the details if applied, they may do mistakes or may get exposed to rejection of the corresponding Karnataka Common Entrance Test Application Form.
KCET Application Form 2020
Aspirants, do you need to send the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Application and if your answer is right, here you go to notice the KEA 2020 Notification which is the main part to attend to this exam. Unless you don’t do the registration process your application will be canceled by KEA Board. So, follow the Instructions, that need to follow you while registering process likely,
- First of all, the Students may we find the official web sites cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Then, check the KCET 2020 Notification which is available on the Admission section under UG CET-2020.
- Open it and get the details immediately.
- So, the KCET Application Form is available at this end of the page, just open it and find out the details one by one.
- After getting the clear information what are the details need to fill out in the KEA KCET Application form at the time of the registration process.
- Fill out & Complete the payment which is the need to pay the fee as per the category wise.
- Attach the Scanned photograph and signature Size shall be in the dimensions.
- Then take a hard copy of the KCET 2020 Application Form.
Also, Check: KCET Previous Papers
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Notification 2020 (Engineering): Download
KCET Information Brochure 2020: Download
KEA KCET Press Note: Download
Online Karnataka Common Entrance Test Application Form 2020: Apply Now
KCET 2020 Online Form
The KCET exam which is the state level entrance exam organized by the Karnataka Examinations Authority. Year after year the Examination board is conducting to filter the students for admission to UG & Engineering Courses. The KEA Examination board Officials has been released the KCET 2020 Online form which will be Available till 02nd March 2020 and the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Online Application has already started on 02nd February 2020. The KEA also finalized the KCET 2020 Registration process up to 28th February 2020. Students may check Previous Papers through the Article. The Karnataka Common Entrance Test will be scheduled on May 2020/ June 2020. There is the heavy competition is allocated in order to participate in the exam which will be conducted at the Around 220 engineering colleges need to attend for various B.E./B.Tech. courses through KCET. So, you can be held of this Syllabus to complete in fast mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Karnataka CET Notification 2020 Registration Dates?
From 05th February to 02nd March 2020 all can apply to KCET Notification by Apply Now offered by Jobschat.in
What is the Karnataka CET Exam Date 2020?
On May 2020/ June 2020 (Expected), KCET Exam 2020 will be held.