Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2022 and invited candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer in the department of Rural Drinking Water & Sanitation (RDPR). Candidates who are eligible to apply for the KPSC Junior Engineer Jobs now can apply from the official website through online mode. Candidates who are interested to apply for the 136 KPSC JE vacancies can apply directly through the link given below. Candidates must apply before the last date of 27-04-2022. The applied candidates can make the payment on or before 28th April 2022. Aspirants visit Jobschat and know the information like Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, age relaxation, and procedure to apply for KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment, and detailed information is given below. Candidates can download the KPSC JE Notification PDF from the bottom of this page. To know more related information read this article completely.
Particulars on KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Number Of Vacancies||136|
|Category||JE Jobs in Karnataka|
|First Date to Register||28-03-2022|
|Last Date to Register||27-04-2022|
|Final Date to pay Fee||28-04-2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Karnataka Junior Engineer Notification 2022
The Officials of the KPSC have released 136 vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer. Candidates can apply directly for KPSC JE Recruitment 2022 from the links mentioned below. Many of the candidates have started applying for KPSC JE Recruitment on 28th March 2022. Candidates who are going to apply must have completed 18 years of age and should not be more than 35 years of age. The age relaxation in the upper age limit is up to 38 years for OBC candidates and 40 Years For SC/ST/Cat-1 respectively as specified in the KPSC JE Notification 2022.
Candidates who wish to know more details on KPSC Junior Engineer Jobs can check the below sections. We have mentioned to you the detailed information on KPSC JE Recruitment 2022. Candidates who have completed in Diploma/ Degree in relevant in Civil, Environment, PHE Engineering discipline. The candidate must be fluent in the Kannada language. Candidates should speak, Write and Read the Kanada language. The candidates will be selected based on Written tests and interviews.
|KPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus|
|KPSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers|
|KPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card|
The Minimum eligibility criteria for RSMSSB JE Recruitment is Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Institution.
- Bachelor Of Engineering Degree in civil
Aspirants should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years. According to the KPSC JE Notification 2022, there is age relaxation according to category wise. For Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates up to 38 years and for SC/ST Candidates up to 40 years.
- General Merit Candidates – 35 Years
- Category 2A,3B,3A,2B candidates – 38 years
- SC/ST and CAtegory-1 candidates – 40 Years
The aspirant’s salary will be Rs.33,450/- to Rs.62,600/- as per the KPSC Junior Engineer Notification 2022.
- Minimum Salary- Rs. 33,450/-
- Maximum Salary- Rs. 62,600/-
The candidates must pay the application fee for the KPSC JE Recruitment. The application fee details are as follows
- General Candidates- Rs. 600/-
- Category 2A, 2B,3A, 3B Candidates- Rs.300/-
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates- Rs.50/-
- All Candidates Processing Fee Rs.35/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates Application Fee: Nill
The aspirants will be selected for KPSC JE Recruitment is based on Written tests and interviews. The Candidates who Qualified in Written Exam will be eligible for an Interview.
- Written Test
What is the Process to apply for KPSC JE Recruitment 2022?
- Aspirants must visit the Official Website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now look for the RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Click on the KPSC Junior Engineer Online Application Link.
- Fill in the details as per the information asked in the registration form
- Upload your documents in the given format along with your recent photograph (if necessary)
- PAy the Application Fee as per your category.
- Submit the KPSC JE Application Form to complete your Registration Process.
- Take a Print out for future use.
|KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|KPSC Junior Engineer Application Form||Apply Here|