KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for One Year Apprenticeship Programme is released. A total of 200 Posts for the Diploma, Graduate Apprentice Posts is released. Candidates first verify the KPTCL Apprenticeship Notification 2021 and grasp the maximum qualification. Those who contain a Diploma/ Graduation in the related field may start registering for the KPTCL Apprentice Vacancy through NATS Portal from 04th to 19th January 2021. But, the final date to register for the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited Apprentice Notification 2021 is 22nd January 2021. For any queries or clarifications, candidates are requested to visit kptcl.karnataka.gov.in.
KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The Company||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Post Names||Graduate, Diploma Apprentice Vacancy|
|Number Of Posts||200 Posts|
|Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Online Application Starting Date||04th January 2021|
|Last Date To Enroll in NATS Portal to apply for “KPTCL”||19th January 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22nd January 2021|
|Declaration of Shortlisted List||27th January 2021|
|Document Verification Dates||03rd to 06th February 2021|
|Training Location||KPTCL, Karnataka|
KPTCL Apprentice Notification 2021
200 KPTCL Apprenticeship Vacancy for the Diploma, Graduation Completed candidates is released. Those who finished their Diploma/ Graduation during the Academic Card 2018, 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for the KPTCL Apprenticeship Notification 2021. Complete Candidate Required information collected by Jobschat.in and specified here on this page. Candidates even look at the KPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 Advertisement once if required and continue to register for the KPTCL Apprentice Vacancy initially through the www.mhrdnats.gov.in before 19.01.2021. Till 22.01.2021, the Competitors have to register at the site kptcl.karnataka.gov.in. By considering the Applicant Qualifications, Percentages, and other Particulars, KPTCL will select the Candidates and inform them through the KPTCL site on 27.01.2021. For the Selected Contenders, from 03rd to 06th February 2021, the document verification continues.
Of the Total 200 Vacancy, Graduate Apprentice contains 125 Posts and Diploma Apprentice contain 75 Posts. Selected Candidates have to take One Year Apprenticeship Training as per the KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification.
|KPTCL Apprentice Result|
Aspirants who are going to register for the KPTCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 shall Possess a First Class Diploma/ Graduation Degree in Civil/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering. But, those who passed out during the years 2018, 2019, 2020 are only eligible.
- Diploma (Technician) Apprentice: Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering with First Class.
- Graduate Apprentice: Graduation in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering with First Class.
Applicants of the KPTCL Apprenticeship Notification 2021 must have the Age Limits as per the Apprenticeship Norms.
- According to Apprenticeship Norms
KPTCL shortlist the Candidates according to the Academic Merit Followed by the Document Verification. Aspirants must have the Minimum Physical Standards prescribed in Clause 4 of the 1992 Apprenticeship Rule.
- Academic Merit
- Document Verification
- Physical Standards (According to Apprenticeship Rule – 1992)
According to the Apprenticeship Norms, KPTCL offers the Stipend of Rs.5,000/- for Diploma Apprentice and Rs.7,000/- for the Graduate Apprentice which is specified on the KPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Diploma (Technician) Apprentice: Rs.5000/-
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.7000/-
KPTCL Apprenticeship Vacancy
- Diploma (Technician) Apprentice: 125 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: 75 Posts
What is the Method to Fill KPTCL Apprenticeship Application @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in?
- In the First Step, Candidates logon to the website www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Go to the Announcements Section next.
- Download KPTCL Apprenticeship Notification 2021 for the 200 graduate, diploma Apprentice Posts.
- Observe the Information, qualification, registration method, etc from the advertisement.
- If the candidate doesn’t have any registration in NATS, have to click on “Enroll”
- Then Fill in the details as mentioned below by considering this as Step 1.
- In Step 2, Login Click on Establishment Requestment Menu.
- Click Find Establishment.
- Then upload your Resume and Find your Establishment Name.
- Type “Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited” and search.
- Click apply and Apply Again.
Official KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 – Check Now
Online KPTCL Apprentice Application – Fill Now