- 1 KSP PSI Civil Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
Karnataka State Police released KSP PSI Civil Recruitment 2021 with Notification No: 08/Rect-2/ 2020-21 on 01.04.2021. From the site psicivil21.ksp-online.in or from the KSP PSI Civil Notification 2021, the Candidates read the instructions that are required for an applicant to apply. Jobschat.in even instructs the candidates about the registration process to fill in the KSP PSI Civil Application. From 01.04.2021 to 03.05.2021, the candidates are allowed to finish the Online registration part. And till 05.05.2021, the candidates must finish their registration. Both Male and Female Candidates can apply for the 402 KSP PSI Civil Vacancy. Coming to the Classification, 376 Posts are assigned to Residual Reserved Cadre and the remaining 26 Posts are for Kalyana Karnataka Residual Cadre. All the Candidates are requested to follow every information correctly and finish the registration within the due date 03rd May 2021. The Candidates must be ready for the ET, PST and written test to be selected for the Karnataka Civil Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021.
KSP PSI Civil Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The Board||Karnataka State Police|
|Name Of The Posts||Civil Police Sub Inspector Posts|
|Number Of Posts||402|
|Category||Karnataka Police Jobs|
|Initial Date of Registration||01st April 2021|
|Last Date For Application Submission||03rd May 2021|
|Final Date For Application Fee Payment||05th May 2021|
The Candidate must be a Degree Holder from any recognized university to apply for the Karnataka Civil Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021.
- Degree Holder
The Age limits for the General Category Candidates are 21 to 30 Years is required to apply for the KSP PSI Civil Recruitment 2021. For SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B Category, the Maximum Age Limit allowed is 2 Years.
- General Category: 21 to 30 Years (Born Between 03.05.1991 And 03.05.2000 (Both Days Inclusive))
- SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 21 to 32 Years (Born Between 03.05.1989 And 03.05.2000 (Both Days Inclusive))
- Inservice Candidates: Maximum of 35 Years for General Category and Maximum of 40 Years for SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B
The Candidates to apply for the KSP PSI Civil Notification 2021 should pay the Non-Refundable Application fee of Rs.500/- if they belong to GM & OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B) and Rs.250/- if they belong to C, ST, CAT-01 through Online Apps.
- GM & OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B): Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, CAT-01: Rs.250/-
The Candidates are selected for the KSP Civil Police SI Recruitment 2021 based on the Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test and Written Test.
- Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
Scale Of Pay
The KSP Civil PSI Salary ranges from Rs.37,900/-to Rs.70,850/- and is increased in the order mentioned on the KSP PSI Civil Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Rs.37,900/-to Rs.70,850/-
KSP PSI Civil Vacancy Count
- Residual Reserved Cadre: 376 Posts
- Kalyana Karnataka Residual Cadre: 26 Posts
|KSP PSI Civil Admit Card|
|KSP PSI Civil Result|
What is the method to apply for KSP PSI Civil Recruitment 2021 @ psicivil21.ksp-online.in?
- First, the candidates open the Karnataka State Police website psicivil21.ksp-online.in
- Next, find the Notification and download it.
- Check information about the KSP PSI Civil Recruitment 2021 through the Notification, Brochure.
- Find the registration schedule and click on “New Application.
- Do fill in all the details first by reading the instructions.
- Then upload the documents and finish the registration.
- In the next step login with your login details and finish the Payment.
- Then take the print of the KSP PSI Civil Application as it may be used as an applied proof for the ET & PET Rounds.
|KSP Civil Police Sub Inspector Notification 2021||Download|
|KSP Civil Police Sub Inspector Application||Apply Now|
|KSP PSI Civil Application Login Link||Click Here|