KTET Notification 2021 (May 2021) has released at ktet.kerala.gov.in. Aspirants know the full details of the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test May 2021 through KTET May 2021 Notification. The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has announced multiple Category I, II, III, IV Teacher posts. For these posts, the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan invited the KTET Application form from the interested and eligible candidates. The online application registration starts from 28th April 2021 and ends on 06th May 2021 and all must pay the application fee as per the category. So applicants apply for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test with relevant documents. For the candidate’s better convenience, we tabulated and mentioned all details as per the KTET May 2021 Notification on this page.
Applicants hurry to apply for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Notification May 2021 with the help of applying the link before the last date. Once the application date is closed, there is no chance to submit your data. These direct link located on the below page for candidates to apply easily and fastly. And candidates connect to this page Jobschat.in for more update about the KTET Notification 2021.
Latest Update (28th April 2021): Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test May 2021 Application Link Activated. So, the Candidates can do the registration by following the instructions.
KTET Notification 2021 Details
|Name Of The Organisation||Kerala Pareekshabhavan|
|Name Of The Exam||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test May 2021|
|Name Of The Posts||Category I, II, III, IV Teacher Posts|
|Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||28th April 2021|
|Application Ending Date||23rd May 2021
|End Date to Print Application||23rd May 2021
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|KTET Previous Papers|
|KTET Admit Card|
|KTET Answer Key|
Candidates must be passed the 1oth/12th/Graduation from the recognized government institution or board or university to apply for the KTET May 2021 Notification. follow the official site to get full details of qualification per post.
Paper/ Category 1 – Lower Primary Classes (Class 1-5)
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 45% marks and qualification certificate of the two-year teacher training course (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks along with qualifying 2-year diploma in elementary education (as known) by NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a degree in 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Paper/ Category II – Upper Primary Classes (Class 6-8)
- BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com. Graduation degree and 2-year diploma Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- Qualified 12th or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks along with appearing and qualifying four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Qualified graduation in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with a minimum of 45% marks and possess one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), by regulations, norms, and procedure of NCTE as per the latest official notice
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
Paper/ Category III – High School Classes (Class 8-10)
- Candidates should have Graduated with BA/ BSc/ B.Com degree securing at least 45% marks along with a B.Ed.
- Candidates willing to apply for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology, should have MSc.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT.
- Degree in the subject concerned (from any one of the Universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other Universities recognized as equivalent to it.
- Those candidates who are interested in Botany and Zoology subjects should be qualified with MSc.Ed. Degree in Life Science with not less than 50% marks from any of the Regional Institutes of Education.
Paper/ Category IV – Up to Upper Primary Level), Specialist Teachers & Physical Education Teachers
- Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in teaching in any subject, and are approved by Universities/ NCTE/ Board of Examinations/ Government of Kerala.
- Those candidates who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of Kerala Education Act And Rules.
Check the KTET Notification 2021 to know the age limits. Actually, there are No Age Limits to apply for the Kerala TET Notification 2021.
As per the Advertisement, candidates must and should pay the application fee to submit the KTET Application Form.
- For general & OBC : Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.250/-
The officials of the Kerala Pareekshabhavan will hire the aspirant basis on performance in the Written Test only. Further, there will be document verification.
- Written Test
Apply Steps For KTET Notification 2021 @ ktet.kerala.gov.in
- Visit the official website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan @ ktet.kerala.gov.in
- Check the KTET May 2021 Advertisement, which is placed on the home page, download it.
- Follow the details.
- Look for the KTET Application Form May 2021 link.
- Catch that link.
- First, Register your name.
- Then fill the application with the required details.
- Submit it with the application fee.
- Print out the completed Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test May 2021 Application
|Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test May 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test May 2021 Application||Click Here (Available)|
|KTET Kerala Application Date Extended Notice||Check Now|
|Kerala TET May 2021 Login Link||Login Now|