Labour and Employment Goa Recruitment Notification 2021 for 70 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, LDC, MTS, Junior Stenographer Posts is released on 26.05.2021. The Applicants who are looking for the Labour and Employment Goa Staff Nurse Vacancy first open the Advertisement mentioned at the site www.goa.gov.in. Then everyone knows the details, vacancies of the Posts, respective registration process, etc,. Immediately the candidate Download Labour and Employment Goa Application MTS, LDC Posts and register for the Recruitment by sending the form with all the prescribed documents on or before 21st June 2021. After 21.06.2021, no more applications will not be encountered and if the applicants are eligible for multiple posts, they can send separate Application as per the Labour and Employment Goa Pharmacist Recruitment 2021.
Labour and Employment Goa Recruitment 2021 Details
|Department Name||Office of The Commissioner, Labour, and Employment, Government of Goa|
|Post Names||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, LDC, MTS, Junior Stenographer Posts|
|Number of Posts||70 Posts|
|Category||Goa Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||26th May 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||21st June 2021|
|Main Sites||www.goa.gov.in/ www.labour.goa.gov.in|
Labour and Employment Goa Staff Nurse Vacancy
Through the Goa Labour Recruitment 2021, 70 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, LDC, MTS, Junior Stenographer Posts are recruited. For that, applications are being accepted by the candidates. Jobschat.in to help the candidates mentioned the useful information. So, all can follow them and do register for the posts without fail. Don’t do any mistakes while filling the Labour and Employment Goa MTS Application. In that case, the application will not be considered for recruitment. After the registration time, a Written Test and skill test will be held to shortlist the candidates. The Candidates even find the Post-Wise salary from this page and even from the Labour and Employment Goa Recruitment Notification 2021 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist.
The Candidates must have the Qualifications as mentioned in the Labour and Employment Goa Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy and Should be registered with State Council of Pharmacy. Knowledge of Konkani is a must. The Desirable Qualification is Three years experience as a Registered Pharmacist and Knowledge of Marathi.
- Staff Nurse: Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution, Certificate in Midwifery/ Special training for Male Nurses of 6 months duration failing which B.Sc. Nursing, Registration Certificate as Registered Nurse or registered midwife from State Council is required. The Candidate has Knowledge of Konkani and the Desirable qualification is Knowledge of Marathi.
- LDC: Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification. Knowledge of Computer Applications/operations with typing speed of 30 WPM in English. Must have Knowledge of Konkani and the Desirable is Knowledge of Marathi.
- MTS: Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination Or Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification in relevant Trade. Knowledge of Konkani is a must and Knowledge of Marathi is desirable. Multi-Tasking skills such as knowledge of operating office machines including computers.
- Junior Stenographer: Higher Secondary School Certificate and a Speed of 100 WPM in Shorthand and 35 WPM in typing. Minimum three months certificate course in Computers. Knowledge of Konkani is a must and Knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
The maximum Age Limits of the Applicant is 45 Years as per the Labour and Employment Goa Recruitment Notification 2021. The Age Relaxation for the reserved category will change from time to time as per the Government of Goa.
No Application Fee is mentioned on the Labour and Employment Goa Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2021. For more details, please visit the website.
The Written Test followed by the Skill Test is held by Labour and Employment, Goa to fill 70 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, LDC, MTS, Junior Stenographer Posts. So, the candidates have to qualify in both rounds to be eligible for the Labour and Employment Goa Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021.
Scale Of Pay
The Applicants will are shortlisted for the Labour and Employment Goa Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 will get the Salary as mentioned here.
- Pharmacist: Rs.29,200/- Level 5
- Staff Nurse: Rs.35,400/- Level 6
- LDC: Rs. 19,900/- Level 2
- MTS: Rs. 18,000/- Level 1
- Junior Stenographer: Rs. 25,500/- Level 4
From the Labour & Employment Goa Recruitment Notification 2021, 70 posts are released. Coming to the Post-Wise distribution these are as follows.
- Pharmacist: 19 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 30 Posts
- LDC: 08 Posts
- MTS: 12 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 01 Post
What is the process to fill and submit Labour and Employment Goa Staff Nurse Application?
- The contenders first go to the Office of The Commissioner, Labour, and Employment, Goa site www.goa.gov.in
- Find and open Advertisement -Vacancies in Various Post – Labour, and Employment, Goa on the scrolling section.
- Download the Advertisement and follow the Posts, their vacancies and information posted.
- Then Download Labour and Employment Goa Staff Nurse Application.
- Fill in the details, attach all the documents mentioned, and share them with the address mentioned below.
The Commissioner, Labour & Employment, E.S.I. Scheme, Panchdeep Bhavan, 2nd floor, Patto Plaza, Panaji – Goa
|Labour and Employment Goa Recruitment Notification 2021 & Application Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, MTS, LDC||Check Now|