On 29.09.2020, the Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification for 1371 Postman, Mail Guard, and Multi Tasking Staff is released. So, the candidates of Maharashtra and Goa States are eligible to register for the Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 in Online by using the Maharashtra Postal Circle Application Form. The Registration Link is active only during the dates 12th October to 10th November 2020. So, within those dates, candidate registration for the Maharashtra Postman Recruitment 2020 is allowed.
Latest Update (09th October 2020): Maharashtra Postal Circle PMMG, MTS New Application Dates Released, Do to the registration from that date.
- 1 Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Details
|Department Name||Postal Department, Maharashtra, India|
|Name Of The Posts||Postman/ Mail Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Total Posts||1371 Posts|
|Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||29th September 2020|
|Online Applications Start Date||12th October 2020 (10.00 AM)|
|Online Applications End Date||10th November 2020|
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
A total of 1371 Posts for the MTS, Postman, Mail Guard posts are released with the Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 for the Goa and Maharashtra State Candidates. Maharashtra Postal Circle shall hire the Postman, Mailguard Posts for the Postal/ Railway Mail Service Divisions, and MTS Under Postal/ Railway Mail Service Divisions/ Administrative Offices & Other units. Aspirants who are with the equivalent qualifications which are mentioned on the Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 shall be allowed to register for the MTS, Postman/ MailGuard Posts from 12th October 2020 to 10th November 2020. So, candidates also find the qualifications, Age Queries with the Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy details from Jobschat.in before opening the Maharashtra Postal Circle Apply Online link.
|Maharashtra Postal Circle Previous Papers|
|Maharashtra Postal Circle Syllabus 2020|
|Maharashtra Postal Circle Admit Card 2020
|Maharashtra Postal Circle Answer Key
For Postman, Mail Guard the qualification is 12th standard and for MTS it’s of 10th Standard. Computer Knowledge is a must for all Applicants. And aspirants study, pass the Marathi Language if applies for Maharashtra State and Konkani or Marathi for Goa State applicants.
- Postman/ Mail Guard Posts: 12th Standard Pass.
- Multi-Taking Staff: 10th Standard Pass.
- For Both Posts, the candidate shall study and Passed Marathi Langage up to 10th Standard for Maharashtra State Selection and for Konkani or Marathi language up to 10th Standard for Goa State Selection and have Knowledge of working on Computer. The candidate will have to
qualify Paper III (Skill Test of Data Entry on the computer).
Age Limits & Relaxation
The General Age Limits for PMMG Posts are 18 to 25 Years and For MTS is 18 to 27 Years.
- Postman/ Mail Guard Posts: 18 to 25 Years
- Multi-Taking Staff: 18 to 27 Years
Age Relaxation For the Posts is continued as follows
Rs.100/- is the Online Application Fee to be paid by all Category applicants. And Examination Fee Rs.400/- shall be paid by those UnReserved, Economically Weaker Section, Other Backward Caste Male, and Transman Candidates. But for Scheduled Caste/ Tribe and Female/ Transwoman Candidates the Exam Fee Rs.400/- is exempted.
|Post Name||UR/EWS/OBC (Male & Trans-man)||SC||ST||PWD||Female/
|Postman/ Mail Guard||Rs.500/-||Rs.100/-||Rs.100/-||Rs.100/-||Rs.100/-|
|Both the Posts||Rs.1,000/-||Rs.200/-||Rs.200/-||Rs.200/-||Rs.200/-|
Candidates selected for Maharashtra Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020 according to the Written Test and Skill Test.
- Written Test (Paper I: Objective Type, Paper-II: Translation, Paragraph/ Short Essay, Letter Writing)
- Skill Test of Data Entry
Scale Of Pay
As per the Civilian Employees, the Candidates selected for Maharashtra Postman Bharti Notification 2020 receive the Maharashtra Postman Salary as Pay Level – 3 Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- and Maharashtra Multi Tasking Staff Salary as Pay Level – 1 Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-
- Postman: Pay Level – 3 Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Pay Level – 1 Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-
Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy Details
- Postman: 1029 Posts
- Mail Guard: 15 Posts
- MTS (Administrative Offices): 32 Posts
- MTS (Sub Ordinate Office): 295 Posts
What is the Registration Process For Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates at first, open the Maharashtra Postal Circle Site www.maharashtrapost.gov.in
- On the Homepage, find Notification of Direct Recruitment of Postman/ MailGuard and Multi-Tasking Staff in Maharashtra Postal Circle.
- Download it and grab the information from the Advertisement about the Qualification, Age, Postman Mailguard MTS Vacancy, and Registration process.
- Then find the Online Application Of Postman/ Mailguard, MTS Posts in Maharashtra Postal Circle.
- Open it and do the Registration first with the candidate basic details.
- Then Pay the Fee either in Online through UPI, Credit/ Debit Card, or through Challan in Post Office.
- Then login with the credentials and do complete the Maharashtra Postal Circle Apply Online Process and finally take the print of the Maharashtra Postal Circle Application Form of MTS, Postman/ Mail Guard.
Official Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2020 – Download
Maharashtra Postal Circle Revised Registration Date Notice – Check Now