MCF Raebareli Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for 110 Act Apprentice Posts is released for Fitter, Electrician, and Welder. So, from mcf.indianrailways.gov.in, Candidates get to come to know the Advertisement as well as the MCF Raebareli Apprentice Application Form. So, that, the Contender shall check the Trade wise Vacancy particulars and do complete the registration as the schedule to submit the Modern Coach Factory Raebareli Apprentice Application Form at www.mcfrecruitment.in is from 03rd November to 01st December 2020.
Details Of MCF Raebareli Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Department
|Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh
|Name Of The Posts
|Mode Of Registration
|MCF, Raebareli, UP
|Uttar Pradesh Railway Jobs
|28th October 2020
|Online Application Opening Date
|02nd November 2020 (12.00 PM)
|Online Application Closing Date
|01st December 2020 (12.00 PM)
|Last Date Of Documents Upload
|02nd December 2020
|Display Of Merit List
|Between 15th to 31st December 2020
|mcf.indianrailways.gov.in and www.mcfrecruitment.in
MCF Raebareli Apprenticeship Notification 2020
Modern Coach Factory Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 is advertised by the Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli such that contenders who completed their ITI from Fitter, Electrician, Welder Trades shall apply for the MCF Raebareli Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Already, the registration process started on 02.11.2020. Interested ones shall register with the Link of MCF Apprentice Application given below. Registration Process end on 01st December 2020. So, anyone who contains the qualifications of Apprenticeship shall register for the Modern Coach Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Between 15th to 31st December 2020, the selected candidates will release. So, once the Selected candidates are released, all those have to register with the Agreement of Training.
|All India Railway Jobs
|MCF Apprentice Result 2020
With the released Modern Coach Factory Apprentice Notification 2020, the qualification is that Students who completed 10th Class with 50% Marks and ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT from recognized Boards.
- 10th Class and ITI in the relevant trade
Candidates should have completed 15 Years of age and should have not completed 24 Years of age as on the last date of the MCF Raebareli Apprentice Recruitment 2020. 03 Years is the Age Relaxation for OBC, 05 Years for SC, ST, and 10 Years for PWBD.
General Category: 15 to 24 Years
- Other Backward Caste: 03 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disability: 10 Years
There is Rs.100/- Non Refundable Application Fee which is to be paid online for the applicants to apply for the MCF Apprentice Recruitment 2020. There is No Fee for SC, ST, Women, EWS, PwBD Candidates.
- General, Other Backward Category: Rs.100/-
- Women (All Category), Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Economically Weaker Section, Persons with Benchmark Disability: No Fee
On the MCF Raebareli Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020, it’s clearly said that the candidate selection for the Apprenticeship Training is based on the 10th Class Academic Merit and Physical Fitness Test as per the Apprentices Act 1961 and Ammended apprenticeship Act 1962.
- 10th Class Academic Merit
- Physical Fitness Test
- Age Criteria (If Marks Tie)
As per the Apprentices Act 1961 and rules, the Stipend is awarded to the candidates if they get selected for the MCF Raebareli Apprentice Recruitment 2020 which changes from time to time.
MCF Raebareli Apprentice Vacancy
Among the released 110 Posts, Fitter contains 55 Seats, Electrician contain 35 and Welder contains 20 Seats as per the MCF Raebareli Apprenticeship Recruitment Notification 2020.
|Name of the Trade
|Number Of Seats
What is the Method to Fill MCF Raebareli Apprentice Application Form?
- Interested Contenders open Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli at mcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the Homepage What’s New Section, find “Online Application For Act Apprentice – 2020”
- Click on it, then candidates directed to “www.mcfrecruitment.in”
- Open MCF Raebareli Notification for Act Apprentices 1961 (English).
- Follow the information first.
- Click on the Register if you are a New User or choose to Sign In if you are an Existing User.
- And Fill in the details as mentioned below.
- After that Click on Submit. The candidate gets a registration id and a message regarding the submission of the MCF Raebareli Apprentice Application Form. Then take a print out then.
Official MCF Raebareli Apprenticeship Notification 2020 – Check Now
Online MCF Raebareli Apprenticeship Application – Register Now