Maharashtra Public Service Commission has advertised MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Recruitment 2022 to recruit 33 Posts. The aspirants who are willing to apply must download the official MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Notification 2022 on its official website mpsc.gov.in. The candidate can get all the information regarding the notification by downloading it. Interested and eligible candidates can also apply for the MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Recruitment through Jobschat. The Candidates can apply before the last date 09th May 2022. Maharashtra Govt has decided to fill the 33 vacancies by recruiting candidates for the post of Assistant Chemical Analyzer. Candidates can grab this opportunity. The candidate should have a postgraduate in chemistry are eligible for the MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Notification 2022. Interested Candidates can fill out the MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Application and apply for the post.
MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The Organization
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC)
|Name Of The Posts
|Assistant Chemical Analyzer Group-B
|Number Of Vacancies
|Government Jobs in Maharashtra
|Application Starting Date
|April 19th, 2022
|Application Closing Date
|May 09th, 2022
Maharashtra Assistant Chemical Analyzer Notification 2022
Online applications are invited by the candidates for the 33 MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Vacancy. The application registration starts on 19th April 2022 and closes on 09th May 2022. MPPSC announced the vacancies of Assistant Chemical Analyzer (Group-B) for unemployed candidates. The selected candidates will get a high remuneration. Every applicant must refer to the official notification before applying for the post. Candidates can check the latest information from the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The candidate must enter the correct details while filling out the Maharashtra Assistant Chemical Analyzer Application Form.
If the candidate gives wrong details in the application form then the application form will be rejected. That candidate is not eligible to write the examination. The selection process will be based on a written examination. So, the candidate can check all the details regarding the notification like Age, Qualification, Salary, Vacancy, etc. Applications are accepted online. Selected candidates should work in Maharashtra State. To apply for the MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Recruitment 2022, the candidate should have some required qualifications. The selection of the candidates will be based on the screening test and interview. If the candidate gets qualified in a written test then He/She is eligible for attending an interview.
The candidate who wants to apply for the post of MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer must have specific educational Qualifications. The candidate should possess a post-graduate degree with at least in second class.
- The aspirant must possess a post-graduate degree with at least in second class in any branch of Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry of a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
- The aspirant must possess a post-graduate degree with at least in second class in any branch of Forensic Science of a recognized university
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Maharashtra Assistant Chemical Analyzer Vacancy must check the notification before applying for the post. Age factor is necessary for all types of recruitments whether it is Govt or Central Govt.
- The Candidates should have aged 18 to 38 years is eligible to apply for the post.
- Age relaxation for backward class candidates is 05 years
- In the case of Ex-Servicemen according to the rule, open category-43 years, backward classes-48 tears.
- In the case of disabled candidates, the maximum age is 45 years
The selected candidates for the Maharashtra Assistant Chemical Analyzer Post can get a good salary as per the Govt. norms of Maharastra. The candidate gets other allowances as per rules.
- Salary: 41,800/- to 1,32,300/-
The applied candidate gets selected through a Screening test to shortlist the candidates for an interview which will be conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Screening Test
Every candidate who is going to apply for the Maharashtra Assistant Chemical Analyzer must pay the application fee. Without paying application fees, a candidate’s application will not be accepted. Once the fee is paid it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Open Category:394/-
- Backwards Calss:294/-
- In addition to the above examination fee, there will be additional bank charges as well as tax payable thereon.
Methods to apply for MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Recruitment 2022:
- Aspirants need to log in to MPSC’s official website mpsc.gov.in
- On the home page check the latest updates section.
- In that, click on the MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Recruitment Notification with Advt No: 038-2022.
- Check that the entire notification
- Interested Candidates must click on the “Online Application System” available under Online Facilities.
- If the user did not have an account in MPSC Portal, then click on the New user registration.
- Give all details and apply for the MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Recruitment 2022 by paying the fee.
- Click on submit button and take a printout.
|MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Recruitment Notification 2022
|MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyzer Application Form