NCRTC JE Syllabus 2021 for the Written Test is shared at www.ncrtc.in. To qualify for the Job, proper knowledge is required by the candidate with the NCRTC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021. So, better to continue to learn the subjects specified with Syllabus according to NCRTC JE Exam Pattern 2021. Adjust the time management because giving equal priority to all the subjects is also part of the preparation. Practice every part of the NCRTC JE Civil Syllabus 2021 such that the candidate is in a position to answer any question.
NCRTC JE Syllabus 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC)|
|Post Names||Junior Engineer-II (Civil) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||52|
|Selection Method||Written Test|
NCRTC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021
From the NCRTC JE Exam Pattern 2021, it’s clear that the Written test contains Technical Subjects and General Subjects like Aptitude, Reasoning, GK, Computer Knowledge, etc. Every subject has equal importance in the exam. So, Candidates immediately Download NCRTC Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus 2021 from Jobschat.in and www.ncrtc.in. Start preparing every subject of all the subjects one by one. If the Candidate contains equal knowledge on every subject, they may have the chance to answer the maximum questions right.
If possible do remember the Formulas, concentrate on the Fundamentals of all the subjects mentioned with NCRTC JE Syllabus 2021. Next to Syllabus, Download NCRTC Junior Engineer Previous Papers and answer the questions to make sure the marks that a candidate gains.
|NCRTC JE Previous Papers|
|NCRTC JE Admit Card|
NCRTC JE Exam Pattern 2021
|Serial Number||Subjects||Type Of The Test|
|3||General Awareness/ General Knowledge|
|4||Subject Knowledge (Theory/ Practical Based)|
NCRTC JE Syllabus – Topic Wise
- Visual Memory
- Space Visualization
- Odd man out
- Symbolic or Number Classification
- Relationship Concepts
- Figural Classification
- Shapes and Mirror
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Letter series
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Venn diagrams
- Non-Verbal Test
- Semantic Analogy
- Number series
- Problem Solving
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Culture
- General English
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Studies etc.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Steel Structures.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and other Electrical Engineering topics etc
- Performance of line fault analysis
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Functions of capacitors & reactors
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass, etc
- Power Engineering
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing
- Hydraulics machinery
- machine design
- Industrial engineering
- Thermal engineering
- engineering materials
- manufacturing technology
- Engineering mechanics and strength of materials
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Systems and Communications.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Mechanical Measurement.
NCRTC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 – Refer Now