- 1 NCRTC JE Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 2 NCRTC Recruitment 2020
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited Released the NCRTC Recruitment Notification 2020 for 52 Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts on Contract Basis at its portal www.ncrtc.in. Applicants after checking the NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer must send their NCRTC Junior Engineer Application through Post on or before 04th December 2020. NCRTC clearly intimated the Category wise NCRTC JE Vacancy List with Clear Eligibility Criteria in an understandable manner.
NCRTC JE Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Organization Name||National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC)|
|Post Names||Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts|
|Vacancies In Number||52 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Registration||13th November 2020|
|Ending Date Of Registration||04th December 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut, Delhi – Gurugram – SNB – Alwar and Delhi – Panipat|
NCRTC Recruitment 2020
National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited commenced NCRTC Recruitment 2020 For Junior Engineer Civil Posts on Contract Basis. For this 52 NCRTC Junior Engineer Vacancy, Officials accepting the NCRTC JE Application from the candidates who have a minimum of One Year of Experience. So, the aspirants to their eligibility must check this NCRTC Recruitment Notification 2020 either from this page or from the NCRTC site www.ncrtc.in. If the Aspirants want to send the Application to the NCRTC Recruitment For JE, immediately Download the NCRTC Junior Engineer Application which is attached below.
From 13th November to 04th December 2020, the candidates have the time to register for NCRTC JE Recruitment 2020. So, after that date, NCRTC will go with the candidate experience/ eligibility and call them for the Written Test. The selected candidates shall sign a Surety Bond of Rs.1,50,000/-* to work in the NCRTC for the contractual period. (*Plus, Training cost & GST, as applicable) and A three months’ prior notice will be required to be served before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
|NCRTC JE Admit Card|
Educational Qualification, Experience
Following this NCRTC Recruitment 2020 For JE, the Applicants must have completed a Diploma in Civil Engineering. And that too candidate require Minimum One year experience in Civil
construction work, preferably with Metro Rail/ Railways construction projects.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering, One year experience in Civil construction work, preferably with Metro Rail/ Railways construction projects
As of Date 14th November 2020, the Candidates have the Maximum Age Limit of 28 Years. Age Relaxation will be allowed as per the NCRTC Norms.
- Maximum of 28 Years
- Age Relaxation as per the Norms
NCRTC Organisation recruits the Applicants according to their Eligibility, Experience followed by the Written Examination and Interview. Physical and Medical Fitness also be verified as a part of the selection.
- Experience Level
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Physical & Medical Fitness
Scale Of Pay
Following the NCRTC Junior Engineer Notification 2020, the Candidate gets NE7 Level i.e Rs.27500/- to Rs.97,350/-
- NE7 Level i.e Rs.27500/- to Rs.97,350/-
NCRTC Junior Engineer Civil Vacancy
52 Posts that are released with the NCRTC JE Civil Vacancy and these are distributed among UR, OBC, EWS, ST, SC as follows.
- UnReserved – 23
- Other Backward Caste – 14
- Scheduled Caste – 07
- Scheduled Tribe – 03
- Economically Weaker Section – 05 Posts
How to Fill and Register for NCRTC JE Recruitment 2020?
- Experienced Contenders first enter to NCRTC Portal www.ncrtc.in
- Select Opportunities at NCRTC under Career.
- Open NCRTC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020 with a Vacancy Notice.38/2020.
- Find the information specified with the Advertisement.
- If the candidate profile matches the qualification, then Download the NCRTC JE Application with is with the advertisement.
- Along with details asked, the candidate must attest the Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards) and Work experience Certificate.
- Take an envelope and superscribe it as “Application for the Post of Junior Engineer-II (Civil) – Contract Basis and send it to the address specified below.
Address To Send Application Forms
The Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC), 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.
Official NCRTC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment Notification 2020 – Check Here
NCRTC Junior Engineer (Civil) Application Form – Download