- 1 NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 Details
- 2 NPCIL Apprenticeship Notification 2020-21
- 3 Nuclear Power Corporation Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020-21
- 4 NPCIL Apprentice Application Form
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 Notification is released by the Nuclear Power Plant Corporation of India Board for 65 NPCIL ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy in various Trades. NPCIL Apprentice Application for the ITI Qualified Contenders is placed at www.npcil.nic.in. Applicants must have the Registration at Apprenticeship Portal apprenticeship.gov.in to be eligible for the 65 NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy. The eligible contenders shall send the NPCIL Apprentice Application from 08th December 2020 to 11th January 2021 through Speed/ Registered Post for the postal address which is given in the Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Apprenticeship Recruitment Notification 2020-21.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 Details
|Name Of Organisation||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Number Of Vacancies||65 Posts|
|Name Of The Post||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Application Starting Date||08th December 2020|
|Application Ending Date||11th January 2021|
|Category Of Job||Central Government Job|
|Training Location||Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu|
NPCIL Apprenticeship Notification 2020-21
The NPCIL Apprenticeship Notification 2020-21 for 65 Trade Apprentice posts released is provided on this page. NPCIL does offer One Year Training for the Candidates as per the Apprenticeship Act – 1961. So, get the official NPCIL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020-21 once to know the Trade Wise Seats, Qualification, Registration method specified. Contenders also receive the NPCIL Apprentice Application here on this page.
|NPCIL Apprentice Result|
Nuclear Power Corporation Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020-21
Applicants to register for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 have the Registration at apprenticeship.gov.in. Because as per the NPCIL Apprentice Notification 2020-21, candidates while filling the NPCIL Apprentice Application have to specify that number. The Shortlisted persons will be provided with One Year Training at Madras Atomic Power Station Branch. The officials of the NPCIL hire the Contenders for the NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 based on their 10th and ITI Marks.
NPCIL Apprentice Application Form
So, the interested candidates can submit the NPCIL Apprentice Application Form before 11th January 2021. The registration process started on 08.12.2020 and aspirants need to submit the filled-in NPCIL Apprenticeship Application and send it to the address given before the due date. If the submitted NPCIL Apprentice Application reached the candidate after the due date, then it’s not evaluated as per the NPCIL Apprentice Notification 2020-21.
Applicants by checking the NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 know that the candidate knows that the Qualification is SSC along with ITI in the respective Trade which is completed on or before 11.01.2021.
- 10th and ITI in the relevant discipline
Age Limits And Relaxation
As per the NPCIL Apprenticeship Notification 2020-21, the Contender age is not less than 16 years and a Maximum Of 24 years for General Candidates and EWS Candidates. And the Maximum Age for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe is 29 Years, 27 Years for Other Backward Caste (Non-Creamy Layer), and 34 Years for Persons with Disability
- Minimum Age Limit: 16 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
Age Relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWBD candidates. The Cut off for the age limit is 11th January 2021.
Contenders who are willing to be a part of NPCIL Apprentice Jobs Recruitment 2020-21 will be shortlisted based on marks obtained in their ITI standard/ course and Trade competency.
- ITI standard/course and Trade competency
Applicants also have the following Physical Measurements
- Height: 137 Cms
- Weight: 25.4 Kgs
- Chest Measurement: Chest expansion should not be less than 3.8 Cms. irrespective of the size of the chest.
- Vision: There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye or the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence
As per Apprenticeship rules and norms, the selected candidates of the NPCIL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020-21 receive the Stipend of
- 90 % of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Govt. of Tamilnadu, if he/she had undergone 2 years ITI Training course.
- 80 % of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Govt. of Tamilnadu, if he/she had undergone 1-year ITI Training course
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Count
|Name of The Trade||Number of Post|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||08|
Process of Submitting NPCIL Apprenticeship Application @ www.npcil.nic.in:-
- Applicants first enter to NPCIL page www.npcil.nic.in
- Go to the Opportunities/ Policies under HR Management.
- Find NPCIL Trade Apprentice Engagement Notification 2020 of advertisemnt number 02/ MAPS/ HRM/ TA-XV/ 2020.
- Download it and find the information once.
- Then Download the NPCIL Apprenticeship Application mentioned in the Advertisement.
- But, before that do the registration at “apprenticeship.gov.in” and then Fill in the NPCIL Apprentice Application.
- Then send the Application to the address mentioned below with all the documents and the application is superscribed by “Application For Engagement Of Trade Apprentice against
Notice No. 02/MAPS/HRM/TA-XV/2020.
Postal Address To Send NPCIL Apprentice Application
Dy. Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu