- 1 PHED Assam JE Recruitment 2021 Information
- 2 Apply for 111 PHED Assam Junior Engineer Vacancy
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
PHED Assam JE Recruitment Notification 2021 for 111 JE (Civil) Posts is released at phe.assam.gov.in. From 23rd July to 07th August 2021, the PHED Assam JE Application will be accepted from the Eligible Candidates. The residents of Assam who finished their Education in Assam are only eligible to apply for the PHED Assam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021. The Aspirants must have an Age limit of 18 to 38 years to be eligible. Though the age relaxation is applicable, it must be verified by the candidate according to their category once and then submit the Application to the PHED Assam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021.
If the candidate did not follow the registration rules, the respective candidate PHED Assam JE Application will not be accepted anymore. That’s why for the applicant’s sake, the PHED Assam Junior Engineer Application submission process is clearly explained by Jobschat here on this page.
PHED Assam JE Recruitment 2021 Information
|Name Of The Department||Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Assam|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||111|
|Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|Initial Date Of Registration||23rd July 2021|
|Final Date Of Registration||07th August 2021 (05.00 PM)|
|Official Portals||phe.assam.gov.in and cetcell.net/PHED/|
Apply for 111 PHED Assam Junior Engineer Vacancy
As per the PHED Assam JE Recruitment 2021 Notification, only Online modes of applications are accepted by the Officials from the Candidates. So, the candidates along with the Qualifications also must check the Registration process step by step. If the candidate does not have eligibility, they are suggested not to Apply for the 111 PHED Assam Junior Engineer Vacancy. The intake of candidates Category wise is also mentioned in the PHED Assam JE Recruitment 2021. Coming to the selection rounds, the candidates are shortlisted based on their Academic Merit. For HSLC Qualification 20% Weightage is given and for Diploma 80% weightage is given. There will be no weightage for the Higher Qualification.
Coming to the Salary particulars, the Salary provided to the shortlisted candidates is Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/-. If there is any update regarding the PHED Assam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021, it will be mentioned here. So, follow our page daily.
|All India Sarkari Results|
|Government Jobs For Graduates|
The Candidate must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering. Mere acquisition of higher Qualification will carry no Weightage. The Applicant must be a resident of Assam, must produce PRC issued in Assam for Education Purpose as a proof of residency with PHED Assam JE Application or produce registration certificate of Employment Exchange in Assam.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
The Applicants must have the Age Limits of 18 to 38 Years as of 01st January 2021 to be eligible for the PHED Assam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021. Upper Age is relaxable up to 05 Years for SC, ST Candidates, 03 Years for OBC/ MOBC and 10 Years for PWBD.
- General Category: 18 to 38 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 18 to 43 Years
- OBC/ MOBC Candidates: 18 to 38 Years
- PWBD candidates: 18 to 48 Years
Candidates will be shortlisted and selected for the PHED Assam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 based on Merit as per Academic performance.
Scale Of Pay
The Candidates who have been shortlisted for the 111 PHED Assam JE Vacancy will receive Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- as the Salary as per Pay Band-2. Additional Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- is also offered.
- PHED Assam Junior Engineer Salary: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- (Pay Band-2) and Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
PHED Assam Junior Engineer Vacancy
As per the PHED Assam JE Recruitment Notification 2021, 111 Posts are released. These 111 Posts are distributed among the Other Caste, SC, EWS, OBC/ MOBC as follows.
- Other Caste: 74 Posts
- OBC/ MOBC: 20 Posts
- EWS: 11 Posts
- SC: 06 Posts
What is the method to Register For PHED Assam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 @ phe.assam.gov.in?
- First, of all, the Candidates Open the PHED, Assam Website phe.assam.gov.in
- Next, Go to the Latest Section and choose “Important Notice: Advertisement – Junior Engineers (Civil) under 3(f) Regulations, PHED”.
- Download the PHED Assam Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Read all the instructions and then choose “Apply Here.”
- Then the candidates are directed to “https://cetcell.net/PHED/”
- If you are a new candidate, choose Register Now and read the instructions on how to apply first.
- Next, after filling in the details, upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- In the next step, by paying the fee, the registration process completes.
- Then the candidates can take a print of the PHED Assam Junior Engineer Application.
|Official PHED Assam Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|PHED Assam JE Registration Schedule||Check Now|
|PHED Assam Junior Engineer Online Application||Check Now|