Released TCS Ninja Recruitment (2022 Batch Pass Outs) || AP SCT Backlog Posts Recruitment || SSC Constable GD Notification (25271 Posts) ||

NSUT Non Teaching Syllabus 2021 – Download NSUT LDC, UDC, Junior Programmer & Other Syllabus, Exam Pattern @ www.nsut.ac.in

NSUT Non Teaching Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern for all the Non-Teaching Posts is released at www.nsut.ac.in. The Candidates who are preparing for the Written Test first Download NSUT LDC Syllabus 2021 and know what are the topics asked in the test. The topics for all the Posts are not the same and the difficulty level is according to the Post Qualification. So, the Candidates must plan the preparation according to the NSUT Non Teaching Exam Pattern 2021. 75% to 80% Questions will be asked from the Specified subjects and the remaining 20% to 25% of Questions will be asked from Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & Intelligence.

Post-Wise Official NSIT Non Teaching Syllabus 2021 to be utilized by the candidates to continue the preparation. Without learning these topics, the candidates do not answer the questions and become ineligible for the remaining selection rounds. So to overcome that situation, the applicants must prepare each and every topic of the NSUT Junior Programmer Syllabus 2021. Additionally, download the question papers and answer the questions. Then the candidates will have a proper idea in which subjects they have good knowledge and in which subjects they need to practice more.

NSUT Non Teaching Syllabus 2021 Information

Name Of The University Netaji Subhas University of Technology (Formerly known as Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology)
Post Names Non-Teaching (LDC, Technical Assistant, Junior Steno, Junior Programmer & Other Posts)
Number Of Posts 126
Category Syllabus
Selection Rounds Computer-Based Examination, Skill Test/ Laboratory Practical Test, and Interview
Official Site www.nsut.ac.in

NSUT Non Teaching Exam Pattern 2021

Serial Number Subjects Total Marks Qualifying Marks Final Selection
1 Domain Related 75-80% 50% for General/ UR, EWS, OBC
and 45% for SC/ ST/ PwD
Group ‘C’ Posts:  Written Examination Score: 75% weightage and  Skill/ Laboratory practical test: 25% weightage

Group ‘B’ posts: Written Tests: 50% weightage, Skill tests: 25% weightage and Interviews: 25% weightage

2 Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & Intelligence 20-25%

The Questions asked in the NSUT Non Teaching Posts exam are Objective and in English and Hindi Languages. The candidates must choose any language to answer the questions. Jobschat mentioned the Written Test and Overall rounds of Qualifying Marks. The Candidates who achieve those marks only be shortlisted for the next rounds. So, every applicant should prepare the NSUT Non Teaching Syllabus 2021 in such a way a to achieve more than the qualifying marks. But, don’t forget to check the NSUT LDC Exam Pattern 2021 because it’s the base structure to design the Question Paper.

Related Links

NSUT Non Teaching Recruitment
NSUT Non Teaching Previous Papers

Important Links

NSUT Non Teaching Syllabus 2021 (Except for Technical Assistant, Junior Mechanic) Download