- 1 NSUT LDC Recruitment 2021 Information
- 2 NSUT LDC, UDC Online Application
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Netaji Subhas University of Technology released NSUT Non Teaching Recruitment Notification 2021 to recruit 126 LDC, Technical Assistants, UDC & Other Posts. It’s direct recruitment and all the posts qualifications, age limits, Salary details are mentioned clearly. The Applicants who are going to apply for the NSUT LDC Recruitment 2021 must possess the concerned qualification for which Post they are applying for. That too along with the submission of the NSUT Lower Division Clerk Application, the candidate must Pay the Processing and Application Fee. From 27th June to 31st July 2021, the candidates are requested to do the registration for the NSUT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Notification.
NSUT LDC Recruitment 2021 Information
|University Name||The Netaji Subhas University of Technology (Formerly known as Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology)|
|Post Names||Non-Teaching (LDC, Technical Assistant, Junior Steno, Junior Programmer & Other Posts)|
|Number Of Posts||126|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Opening of On-line submission of Application||27th June 2021 (10.00 AM)|
|Closing of On-line submission of Application||31st July 2021|
NSUT LDC, UDC Online Application
Jobschat along with the details mentioned the NSUT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 and NSUT LDC, UDC Online Application. So, that, the applicants who come to a conclusion after verifying the details that they are eligible must use that Application to apply for the Posts. If the candidates are in the thought to apply for multiple posts, the applicant must send a separate NSUT Non Teaching Staff Application and pay the fee separately for each post. In the NSUT verification, the details of the Applicant provided in the Application should match with the Job Profile. Otherwise, the applications will be rejected.
After that, a written test will be organized as the initial step of the recruitment and the candidates must be prepared for the NSIT Non Teaching Notification 2021 to be ready for the test by making the preparation. Based on the Candidate performance in the Test, the candidate will be permitted for the further rounds of selection and be hired for the NSUT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021.
|NSUT Non Teaching Syllabus|
|NSUT Non Teaching Previous Papers
From the NSUT Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Notification 2021, Post-Wise Qualifications are as follows. The Candidates must check now.
- Junior Stenographer: Matric with 12th Class Pass or equivalent. Skill Test Norms: Dictation 10 minutes at minimum 80 wpm. Minimum 35 wpm in typing in English on Computer.
- UDC: Bachelor’s Degree and A typing speed of minimum 35 WOM in English on Computer.
- Library Assistant: B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. with Certificate in Library Science and working knowledge of Computer. (OR) Diploma in Library Science with 2 years full-time experience in Library management and Working knowledge of Computers. (OR) Bachelor degree in Library Sciences. Working knowledge of Computer.
- Assistant Store Keeper, LDC: Matric with 12th Class Pass or equivalent. A typing speed of a minimum of 35 WPM in English on a Computer.
- Junior Programmer: M.Tech (Computer Science/ IT/ Software Engineering) (Or) MCA.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma or equivalent in the relevant or an allied subject/ field with Two (02) years of Industrial/ Laboratory Experience in the desired trade. (OR) B.Tech/ BE in relevant field/ discipline.
- Junior Mechanic: ITI in relevant field and two years experience in relevant field. (OR) Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in the appropriate field.
- Head Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree + Typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer, Knowledge of computers and basic office software tools like Windows, Excel, etc.
- Senior Technical Assistant: Diploma with 5 years of Experience in relevant field/ discipline (OR) B.Tech/ BE in relevant field/ discipline.
As of the Date 01st June 2021, the Candidates must have the Maximum Age Limits Post-Wise as specified here. For more details, the candidates must refer to the NSUT Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Lower Division Clerk, Junior Stenographer, UDC, Junior Mechanic, Library Assistant, Assistant Store Keeper, Technical Assistant: 27 Years
- Head Clerk, Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Programmer: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation: 03 Years for OBC, 05 Years for SC, ST, 10 Years for PWD (General), 13 Years for PWD (OBC), 15 Years for PWD (SC, ST). For more, refer to the Advertisement.
The Applicants are requested to pay the Application Fee as mentioned below Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking. Otherwise, the Candidate’s submitted NSUT LDC Application will not be accepted for the NSIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021.
UR / EWS / OBC candidates
|Posts||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total|
|Group C Posts||Rs.400/-||Rs.800/-||Rs.1200/-|
|Group B Posts||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000/-||Rs.2000/-|
|Posts||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total|
|Group C Posts||No Fee||Rs.800/-||Rs.800/-|
|Group B Posts||No Fee||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000/-|
Computer-Based Examination, Skill Test/ Laboratory Practical Test, and Interview are the selection rounds involved in this NSUT LDC Recruitment 2021. So, the Candidates be prepared for the selection rounds one by one.
- Computer-Based Examination
- Skill Test/ Laboratory Practical Test
Scale Of Pay
As per the NSUT Non Teaching Posts Recruitment Notification 2021, the Post-Wise Salary Offered for the selected candidates Post-Wise is mentioned by Jobschat here. The Candidates can check it.
- LDC, Junior Mechanic, Assistant Store Keeper: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- Level 2
- UDC, Junior Steno, Library Asistant: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- Level 4
- Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Programmer: Rs.34,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- Level 6
- Technical Assistant: Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/- Level 5
- Head Clerk: Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- Level 7
NSUT Non Teaching Posts Vacancy Details
From the NSIT LDC Notification 2021, it’s said that there are 126 Posts. Post-Wise Distribution of Vacancies is informed here. The Candidates must check the information and then apply for any of the posts using the NSIT Non-Teaching Posts Application.
|Post Names||Number Of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||35|
|Upper Division Clerk||08|
|Senior Technical Assistant||03|
|Assistant Store Keeper||01|
What is the method to apply for the NSUT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 @ www.nsut.ac.in?
- Eligible Candidates first open the NSUT Portal ww.nsut.ac.in
- Next, they can go to the Recruitment page.
- Find the Advertisement for Non-Teaching positions at NSUT and check the information.
- If the candidates are eligible for any one of the Posts, click on “Apply Online – Click Here.”
- Read the instructions once and then fill in the details of the NSUT Non Teaching Online Application.
- Upload the respective documents and Pay the Application, Processing Fee.
- Further, cross-check the details once and submit the form and take a printout of the NSUT LDC Application.
|Official NSUT Non Teaching Recruitment Notification 2021||Short Advertisement || Detailed Advertisement|
|NSUT Non Teaching Online Application||Apply Now|