- 1 OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 OMPL Recruitment Notification 2020 Graduate & Technician Apprentice
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 has given by the ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited. OMPL provides an opportunity for the candidates to register for the OMPL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020. The Registration starts from 02nd December 2020 to 01st January 2021. So, candidates refer to the eligibility details about the 25 posts of OMPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020 and go through the official website of the OMPL www.ompl.co.in to submit the OMPL Apprentice application Form 2020.
OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Organization||ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts|
|Number of Posts||25 Posts|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to apply||02nd December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||01st January 2021|
OMPL Recruitment Notification 2020 Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Candidates can apply for the OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 to any of the Graduate & Technician Apprentice Post based on their educational qualification and there are 25 posts available. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria such as Education qualification, vacancy, salary details, selection process about OMPL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from this page can apply online on the official website of the OMPL www.ompl.co.in. Candidates should submit the OMPL Apprentice application Form 2020 before the last date 01st January 2021. Selected candidates of this OMPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020 can get one-year training in OMPL Board. So, job seekers as early as possible apply for the OMPL Recruitment Notification 2020 Graduate & Technician Apprentice. here on this web page, we have uploaded all the details about the OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 in a very detailed manner.
|OMPL Apprentice Admit Card|
|OMPL Apprentice Result|
To apply for the OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020, candidates who have completed graduation can apply for the graduate apprentice Post and diploma completed candidates can apply for the technician apprentice Post.
- For Graduate Apprentice Posts: Degree in Engineering from the recognized board.
- For Technician Apprentice Posts: Diploma in Engineering from the recognized board.
Check the Official OMPL Recruitment Notification 2020 to know the age limit details.
Through this OMPL Recruitment Notification 2020, the officials of the OMPL wants to fill the 17 Graduate Apprentice and 8 Technician Apprentice Posts.
- Graduate Apprentice: 17 posts
- Technician Apprentice: 8 posts
For the selected candidates of the OMPL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020, the board will give Rs.10,000 per month and Rs.8,000 per month for Technician Apprentice.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.10,000 per month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.8,000 per month
The selection process of the OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 will be based on the percentage of marks that are obtained by them in their qualification.
- Percentage of Marks
Steps to apply for the OMPL Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates go through the official website www.ompl.co.in
- On the home page, click on the Join us link.
- Again click on the current openings link.
- On the screen, you can get the “Engagement of Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee – Advertisement No. 09/2020”.
- Go through that link.
- Click on the Advertisement and check the eligibility details.
- If you are eligible, there you get the registration forms for the OMPL Graduate& Technician Apprentice 2020.
- Click on the required registration form.
- Fill up the details.
- Press on the submit button to submit the OMPL Apprentice Application Form 2020.
OMPL Recruitment Notification 2020 Graduate & Technician Apprentice: Click Here