- 1 Puducherry Angandwadi Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 WCD Puducherry Recruitment 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Download Puducherry Angandwadi Recruitment Notification 2021 dated 26th May 2021 from the site py.gov.in. From the Advertisement, it’s mentioned that 279 Anganwadi Workers, Anganwadi Helper Posts are recruited on a short term for 3 Months on an Honorarium basis in the Anganwadi Centres functioning in all the regions of Puducherry. From the SSLC Qualification applicants who are having the age limit of 18 to 35 Years, respective Puducherry Angandwadi Application for AWW, AWH Posts is accepting by the WCD Department, Puducherry. Till 04th June 2021, the applicants are allowed to apply for the WCD Puducherry Recruitment 2021.
Puducherry Angandwadi Recruitment 2021 Details
|Department Name||Department of Women & Child Development, Government of Puducherry|
|Name Of The Posts||Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper|
|Posts Count||279 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Submission Mode||Offline|
|Start Date To Apply||26th May 2021|
|End Date To Apply||04th June 2021 (05.45 PM)|
WCD Puducherry Recruitment 2021
Among the 279 Puducherry Anganwadi AWW, AWH Posts, Anganwadi Worker contains 136 Posts and Anganwadi Helper contains 143 Posts. For both the posts, the qualifications are the same. The Applicants who are applying for both AWW, AWH Posts for multiple Anganwadi centers shall submit WCD Puducherry Application separately to their CDPO’s of respective projects directly on or before 05.45 PM of 04th June 2021. And the project details can be known by the applicant if they verified the Puducherry Angandwadi Recruitment 2021 Notification. Based on the Candidate SSLC Marks, they will be shortlisted and given posting at a particular Anganwadi center. Based on the requirement, further project extension of the candidate’s employability is made. At the time of certificate verification, the candidate must appear with the original certificates. Otherwise, the candidate will not be shortlisted for the 279 AWW, AWH Posts.
To Apply for the Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper Post as per the WCD Puducherry Recruitment 2021, the applicants Passed in Matriculation/ SSLC.
- Passed in Matriculation/ SSLC
As of 31st March 2021, the Applicants should have completed 18 Years and should not have Crossed 35 Years. Age relaxation for the reserved category change according to the Puducherry Government.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
There is No Registration fee for this Puducherry Angandwadi Recruitment 2021.
Selection will be based on X Standard Marks. If the applicants have a high score in Xth Standard for the region and post they applied to they will be shortlisted for the Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper Posts as per the WCD Puducherry Recruitment Notification 2021.
Scale Of Pay
As per the WCD Puducherry Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper Notification 2021, the aspirants who are shortlisted for the Anganwadi Worker will get Rs.6,540/- and Anganwadi Helper will get Rs.4,375/- as the Monthly Salary.
- Anganwadi Worker: Rs.6,540/-
- Anganwadi Helper: Rs.4,375/-
Puducherry Anganwadi Vacancy Details
- Anganwadi Worker: 136 Posts
- Anganwadi Helper: 143 Posts
Procedure to Apply For Puducherry Angandwadi Recruitment 2021:
- The Eligible candidates first open the Puducherry Government website py.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment page.
- Find the Puducherry Anganwadi Recruitment Notification 2021 for the Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper Posts.
- Check it and identify the Qualifications, procedure to apply, etc.
- Then download Puducherry Anganwadi Teacher & Helper Application from the site.
- Fill in the details and attach all the documents required.
- Superscribe the Application with “Applying for Engagement to the post of Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Helper on Honorarium Basis.
- Handover it to the regions mentioned in the Advertisement.
|WCD Puducherry Anganwadi Recruitment Notification 2021||Check Now|
|WCD Puducherry Anganwadi Application||Apply Now|