- 1 Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020
- 2 Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020 | Important Details
- 3 Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
- 4 Rajasthan GDS Recruitment Application Form
- 4.1 Important Links
- 4.2 Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
- 4.2.1 What is the last date to apply for Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020?
- 4.2.2 What is the salary for the candidate selected in Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020?
- 4.2.3 How many vacancies are there in Rajasthan GDS Notification 2020?
- 4.2.4 What is the mode of the Rajasthan GDS Recruitment Application Form?
Rajasthan Postal Circle released Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020 Notification to fill the vacancies of 3262 Gramin Dak Sevak in the Rajasthan Postal Department. Candidates who are interested to apply for Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020 have to visit the official website at www.appostal.in/gdsonline. The starting date of the application process is 22nd June 2020 and the last date to apply for Rajasthan GDS Notification 2020 is 21st July 2020.
Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020
Candidates can apply for the Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020 from the link given in this article. Rajasthan GDS Recruitment Notification is for the role of Gramin Dak Sevak in Rajasthan Postal Circle. The total number of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts that are vacant are 3262. So to fill the 3262 GDS Rajasthan Vacancy, the Rajasthan Postal Department has released the Rajasthan GDS Notification 2020. The last date to apply is 21st July 2020. This is one such notification where applicants with Basic qualifications can apply i.e 10th Class. Applicants are shortlisted based on the merit list prepared by the officials of the Rajasthan Postal Department.
Also, Check: All Exams Syllabus
Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020 | Important Details
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||3262 Jobs|
|Starting Date to Application||22nd June 2020|
|Closing Date to Application||21st July 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List|
|Category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
- Candidates who have passed 10th standard with passing marks in Maths, Local Language, and English.
- Compulsory Knowledge on Local Language
- Basic Computer Training (if computer subject is not a part of any higher education of the candidate)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
For age relaxations check the official notification.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/- per month||Rs.12,000/- per month|
GDS Rajasthan Vacancy Details
|Category/ Community Names||No. of Vacancies|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||278|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||348|
|PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – A||32|
|PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – B||23|
|PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – C||32|
|PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – DE||10|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||544|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||468|
Candidates are selected based on the Merit List prepared on the academic score.
- OC/OBC/EWS Male/ trans-man: Rs. 100/-
- Female/trans-woman, SC/ST and all PwD candidates: No Fee
Steps to apply for Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website at www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Click on the Rajasthan (Cycle II – 3262 Posts) Under Live Notification 2020 and read all the details.
- Click on stage 1 i.e registration and register yourself.
- Make a payment in stage 2.
- Fill In the online GDS Rajasthan GDS Application Form and submit.
Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
Click on the link below at jobschat.in to visit the webpage to apply online. Candidates with 10th standard as basic qualification with computer knowledge are eligible to apply for Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020. Candidates have to make sure they are in the age range of 18 to 40 years and age relaxations are applicable based on the category. Among the candidates applied for the Rajasthan GDS Notification 2020, merit will be prepared based on the 1oth academic score. The official will shortlist the candidates depending on the number of vacancies and will call for document verification. If any of the candidates don’t attend the verification process of Rajasthan GDS Recruitment Notification then the next applicants in the merit list are called in. So those who want to join with the Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy must attend the document verification in the corresponding postal office.
Rajasthan GDS Recruitment Application Form
Eligible Candidates can visit the official website of the Rajasthan Postal Department at www.appost.in/gdsonline. Before going for the application process of Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020 first read the notification. If you are eligible then on the homepage you will find steps to apply. First, register yourself, make payment based on the category, and then fill the Rajasthan GDS Recruitment Application Form. Complete the application procedure step by step otherwise your application form will not be accepted. Go through this article completely to know more information about the Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2020.
Also, Check: All Exams Results
Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification 2020 – Download
Online Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form – Click Here
Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can apply on or before 21st July 2020
What is the salary for the candidate selected in Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are given a package of Rs.10,000 – Rs.12,000/-
How many vacancies are there in Rajasthan GDS Notification 2020?
There is 3262 Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy.
What is the mode of the Rajasthan GDS Recruitment Application Form?
Candidates have to apply in online mode only.