REET Notification 2021 with Advertisement Number: 01/2021 For the Teacher Posts is released at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates who are interested in the Rajasthan REET 2021 Notification must apply for it through the site rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Officials make activate the Rajasthan REET Application from 11th January to 08th February 2021. Initially, the Candidates have to go with the REET Recruitment 2021 Advertisement and after getting clarity, then do the registration. From the advertisement, it’s clearly mentioned that the Fee payment to be done by the candidate before 04th February 2021 to confirm their Rajasthan TET Application. And for all the registered candidates of the Rajasthan TET Notification 2021, there shall be an exam on 25th April 2021.
REET Notification 2021 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Board Of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Name Of The Exam||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) – 2021|
|Category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Initial & Final Date Of Registration||11th January to 08th February 2021|
|Initial Final Date To Pay Fee||11th January to 04th February 2021|
|Admit Card Date||14th April 2021|
|Exam Date||25th April 2021|
REET Notification 2021
Do you want to register for the REET Notification 2021? Are you waiting for the particulars of the Rajasthan REET 2021 Notification? If Yes, you are requested to follow the Jobschat.in. Because complete information that the required is positioned on this Page by referring to the Rajasthan REET Notification 2021. So, the candidates come to Level 1, 2 Qualifications, Fee to be paid and the method to register for the REET Recruitment 2021. Candidates are advised to do the registration for the Rajasthan REET Notification 2021 from 11th January to 08tth February 2021. But, ensure that all the details are correctly uploaded by the applicant at the time of registration.
As the Exam is scheduled for 25.04.2021, the candidates have to ready for the examination after completing the registration for the Rajasthan REET Notification 2021. If there is any update about the Rajasthan TET Notification 2021, Officials update it at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
|REET Previous Papers|
|Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Result|
|Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Admit Card|
According to the Rajasthan REET 2021 Notification, Qualifications for Level 1, 2 are specified below. Candidates must possess them.
- Teacher (Class I to V) Level 1: Senior Secondary with 50% marks from a recognized board and must pass a 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education OR Pass Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks and passed or pursuing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in elementary education by the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulation, 2002 OR Senior Secondary with 50% marks and passed or pursuing in final years of 4 Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR Higher Secondary with 50% marks and passed or pursuing in the final year of 2 Years Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR Graduation Degree and passed or pursuing final year of two-year (D.El.Ed)Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Teacher (Class VI to VIII) Level 2: Graduation Degree or appearing in the final year of 2 Year Diploma course in Elementary Education OR Graduation Degree with 50% marks and appearing / passed 2 Year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR Graduation Degree with 45% marks and passed/appearing in 2 Year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) by the NCTE Regulation OR Higher Second with 50% marks and passed/appearing in the final year of 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR Higher Secondary with 50% marks and passed/appearing in the final year of 4 Years BA.Ed / B.SC.Ed OR Graduation Degree with 50% marks and passed 1-year B.Ed (Special Education).
Candidates who apply for any of the Paper I or Paper II are advised to pay Rs.550/- and if applicants applying for both Paper I, II must pay Rs.750/- as a part of the registration for the Rajasthan REET Notification 2021.
- One Paper (Paper I Or Paper-II): Rs.550/-
- Both Papers (Papers I, II): Rs.750/-
The candidate is selected for the Teacher Posts of Level 1, 2 based on the Written Test and Document Verification for the Teacher Posts as per the info posted on the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Notification.
- Written Test (Paper I, II)
- Document Verification
Registration Method for REET Notification 2021 @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in?
- Candidates in the process of registration for the Rajasthan REET Notification 2021, shall open the site rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the RTET/ REET.
- Find the RTET/ REET 2021 Notification and Download it.
- Then Open the Link “rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/reet2021”
- Do the Complete Registration by giving the Basic details, educational details, and by uploading the documents.
- In the next Step, Pay the Fee as mentioned.
- And at last, take the printout of the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers Application Form 2021.
Official Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2021 Notification – Check Now
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2021 Application Form – Register Now (Active on 11.01.2021)